• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Nats

Agreed. The best tournament experience of my life, despite playing so poorly.

A little tip: Get a group to go with you and rent a house nearby for the week. The courses nearby are awesome, and sweet rentals can be had on the cheap on VRBO.com. We rented a house that was 5 min away from the Toboggan and was right on a lake. So sweet.

Agreed. The best tournament experience of my life, despite playing so poorly.

This sums up my experience as well. If you want sleep do not stay in the tournament sponsored hotel. It is filled with disc golfers...

939... I really wanted to go this year. I don't think there are any other chances for me to qualify in the area either :(

Im going to the great lakes the weekend before at hudson mills, have arrangements for that one. If anyone is looking to split a room for am nats let me know. My name is adam,23 and driving from illinois. looking to save cash and split with someone. email me if you are looking to save some cash yourself "[email protected]"
:hfive:

Just found out my buddy P-Putter made it in off the waiting list! Can't wait to find out how many attempts it takes him to pass the officials' exam AND whether or not he'll let me spend a day caddying.

Latest posts