• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Worlds, Emporia, KS

Sean - I'm second from bottom, thanks for the vote of confidence though

Wow - today and tomorrow at work then .....two days to pack and practice.....then hop on the plane and off to Worlds!!!!!!!!! I'm also starting to freak a little bit. Just yesterday my son and were fly fishing and talking about how we'll do and I got this huge spike of adrenaline in my system...felt like I was going to make a base jump! I hope the anticipation will settle once we get there and play the courses, get settled etc. Good luck guys ~ c'ya there!

Wow - today and tomorrow at work then .....two days to pack and practice.....then hop on the plane and off to Worlds!!!!!!!!! I'm also starting to freak a little bit. Just yesterday my son and were fly fishing and talking about how we'll do and I got this huge spike of adrenaline in my system...felt like I was going to make a base jump! I hope the anticipation will settle once we get there and play the courses, get settled etc. Good luck guys ~ c'ya there!

What division will your son be competing in?

they said Monday (today), be patient.

Cool.
Yeah i deleted my email and neglected to skim this thread for any info, tryin to figure out ride situations day to day. If they do it based on rating the guy i rode with will likely be in a diff pool :/

Cool.
Yeah i deleted my email and neglected to skim this thread for any info, tryin to figure out ride situations day to day. If they do it based on rating the guy i rode with will likely be in a diff pool :/

The good thing is both jones courses are about two minutes from the interstate/main hotel area and the country club and peter pan are within ten minutes of those. The only course that really requires much of a drive is the municipal golf course and it's only five miles south of town.

He'll be in MJ3 - I hope he does well, he's worked real hard all year in school and during the baseball season and this trip is kind of a reward for that. Are you in MJ2 or moving up to MJ1 this year?

Good luck!

Pulling for the six guys in advanced from Emporia.....and of course Rob Martin! I'm amazed there is a kid under 13 rated 944. That's awesome for him and devastating to me.

1000 rated guy with a PDGA number in the 29K range?? Whats up with that?

it's really no ones business but his, the more you worry about him the more your game will suffer. who cares who is rated what, I'm going to win. there are always haters, I don't know him personally, but he is young and has never accepted cash, so who cares.

Last edited: