• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Worlds, Emporia, KS

http://www.kansas.com/2013/07/04/2875907/pdga-helps-put-a-different-spin.html

Check out the article our local newspaper did on the AM Worlds....

Pretty freaking cool. I hope our city sees this and helps us put in more courses.

Can't wait till Monday!!!

I am waiting for one of the news channels to do a story on the event. Based on most of the stories I have seen since I got here it is well worth a mention in the news.

Although watching the ameteur footage of the fireworks display gone wrong has been pretty entertaining as well. Ha!

I am having a great time and can't wait to start the competition.

Any other tennis fans in Emporia this week? I'm watching Wimbledon final in my motel. Wondering if there's somewhere better to watch.

Any other tennis fans in Emporia this week? I'm watching Wimbledon final in my motel. Wondering if there's somewhere better to watch.

Check with DD I think they have a little lost and found stash at the shop. Not many sports bars in town but if anyone is doing so they will be a Bruff's bar and grill or the Applebee's.

From the DD Facebook page-

uDX4i8J.jpg

Holy ****.

I've already got someone in mind who will buy the backpack bag, and all of the discs should be easy sales too.

Rusco did it big just like he told me at the GBO and on this forum. That's a huge player pack. I don't think anyone will top that unless it's DD themselves.

how much was registration?

$115 for adults, $85 for juniors.

The bag alone retails for $175. After that, the discs and everything else seems like a bonus.

Just a stellar job by DD to put that package together.

pretty brilliant move by DD. They just put 540 of their bags on the market in one day. Probably another 50 being sold during the week.

Any of you guys in Emporia with disc trunks/trailers got a Traveler basket for sale ?

Shoot, I'll even take a used one.
Holler here
Thanks,Ron Pittman

Latest posts