• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Worlds, Emporia, KS

Can someone help me out?. I seem to be blind this morning. I'm looking at the main page of pdga.com, and I don't see a single direct link to the current scores for Am Worlds.

I'm obviously just missing it, as I'm SURE this link must exist, for this, the World Championships. So if you could be so kind, please, just let me know where it is.

Thanks!

Thank you for your concern, I have followed up and hope for your understanding as we work though the IT involvement of this event. Therefore it may take a couple of extra clicks to reach the scores or be directed though our news stories on the front page.

I have put the Live scoring button now on the front page of PDGA.com as well as the 2013 Worlds news section on the top right of the page. We have instructed the scoring team to update the 2013 News section with an "announcement and link" when pertinent scores are uploaded or at the completion of the rounds for the day. You can also find the scores though the PDGA Tour drop down and click on world championships or the tour schedule.

Please contact the office with other important suggestions as we do not frequent the message boards.

THANKS!

Was watching the news after swimming in the lake for my disc today and noticed the Topeka news chanel ran a story on Am Worlds. I am also amazed at the less than stellar quality of news pieces, especially in smaller markets.

those 3 1000+ rated rounds are probably the lowest rated rounds he has played in the last few months. That kid was a 940 rated player at last year's worlds. It's been quite an improvement. Within the last few ratings update he passed me. I doubt i'll ever be rated higher than him again.

Come on Steven Jacobs! Bring another title back Illi!

2nd that! Steven has worked on his game tremendously over the last year and it's showing. We drove back from Worlds last year and I could tell he had the fire and understanding of what it'd take to win this event.

I played a tourney round with Steven Jacobs at Sinnisippi a few years ago. I don't feel as bad now about getting my butt kicked by a kid.

anyone know if these round ratings in ma1 are gonna get fixed? they combined everyone when they did the shuffle and it makes it seem like everyone played the same course when it wasn't. I wonder if its even possible to fix or if we are just screwed

anyone know if these round ratings in ma1 are gonna get fixed? they combined everyone when they did the shuffle and it makes it seem like everyone played the same course when it wasn't. I wonder if its even possible to fix or if we are just screwed

Happens every year. They fix them in time for the official update.

Today a co-worker (non-disc golfer) told me he saw a story on local news (FOX 19 in Cincy) about the Ams Worlds in KS.

Nice to hear it's getting some attention by the media outside of the KS area. :thmbup:

I doubt anyone else is paying attention to this story, but 12 year old Portland local, Michelle Nava, is currently sitting at +79, which gives her a 40 throw lead in junior <13 girls. That score is currently beating the top <16 girl by 8 throws, and beating the top <19 girl by 39 strokes.

Meanwhile her older brother, Luis Nava, is tied for 9th place in advanced. He's having a pretty good tournament, but I'll bet he's super proud of his little sister tearing up her division.

Lets go Steven Jacobs! Just keep beating your card and you got this in the bag! FIB power! haha.

And kick some butt today Colleen, forget about that last round. Only two strokes off the lead, you can do it!

Would love to see both the men's and women's worlds titles won by the IL contingent.

I watched Colleen in practice at the country club course. She can throw it! Found out that she won the collegiate nationals this year too. I'm a pro, but I went to practice with a friend of mine, add some more courses to my played list, soak in the World's atmosphere, which included going to the players' meeting, then I came home on Tuesday. I expected a little heat relief there, since it is about 300 miles north of where I live, but no such luck! :(

Last edited:
Grodney's comment here ----------->

People's heads here ------------------>

ZnRH5.gif