• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tim Selinske US Masters - PDGA Major - Burlington, NC

Greg Hosfeld was injured and in a great deal of pain most of the weekend, and unfortunately it was too much for him today.

Congratulations to first time major winner Brian Schweberger, to all our other division winners, and to all those who competed in this wonderful event! :thmbup:

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBY!!!!!

Bring on the signature Shark 3!

Last edited:
With the live video coverage DiscPlanetTV (and others) have done, reverting back to following the leaderboard and cheering when it refreshes......seems "lacking". It has been really cool to see the MartyMcGee videos from day 1 already out!!

That said....what a battle! Go Schwebby!

As a side note, despite the amazing field and the prestige of this event, DGTV turned down our invite to cover the event.

It's amazing how small video operations are running circles around DGTV. Marty,CentralCoast,BENFTS, etc have better quality in about every aspect, from commentary to actual shooting.

The only thing DGTV has going for it is they are live at like the three events they cover each year.

The only thing DGTV has going for it is they are live at like the three events they cover each year.

The only reason I stated anything was it was brought up having to watch the coverage the "old" way.

Apparently Rock Creek isn't THAT Righty friendly. :)

Had a good time. Only went OB the first round on a total lefty hole (hole 7) and once in the final round on a drive on hole 13. Only bogies I got on the course, and a circle 6 on hole 13 sure ain't bad!

Hole 7 at rock creek isn't really a righty or a lefty hole as you can just throw a midrange hyzer at it with either hand.

Hole 7 at rock creek isn't really a righty or a lefty hole as you can just throw a midrange hyzer at it with either hand.

Matt was referring to the hole having OB left, which typically is easier for a lefty b/c of they hyzer factor

Yeah, I blew that shot. I think it was, much like USDGC, a place where you let down your guard, you get punished. I was 5 under going into that hole, and thinking BIRDIE!