• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

looked back and havent seen this one yet

Nice buddy! :thmbup:

I think Jussi and SpinTV get it. Take the best video quality (LCGM8) and put it with the best commentators (CCDG).

DGPTV!!!! ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!! :wall:

Nice buddy! :thmbup:

I think Jussi and SpinTV get it. Take the best video quality (LCGM8) and put it with the best commentators (CCDG).

DGPTV!!!! ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!! :wall:

Apples and oranges. I do agree that LCGM8 and CCDG put out some incredible videos. Perhaps they should bid for next year's video contract and try their hands at live streaming.

The music has been cut and much, much better!

Seriously folks, please cut the music from these DG videos.
The DG video does not need constant music.
Maybe play a little in the intro and exit. Fade out when the DG starts and fade in when its over.

OTOH, if you want to put the music in, that's OK, I can mute.
I do really appreciate each video, music or not

Apples and oranges. I do agree that LCGM8 and CCDG put out some incredible videos. Perhaps they should bid for next year's video contract and try their hands at live streaming.

I think the point that a lot of us are making is that we understand that great live feed is seriously difficult and very expensive, but we'd rather have a quality edited video than a so-so live feed.

Why must we always disagree Tbird? :p

I think they would be very successful at live stream, because for the most part these guys seem to have a great handle on video tech as well as personality. I would love to see them bid for it, but alas I'm not sure the PDGA wants to foot the bill for professionals when mediocrity is so cheap.

Seriously folks, please cut the music from these DG videos.
The DG video does not need constant music.
Maybe play a little in the intro and exit. Fade out when the DG starts and fade in when its over.

OTOH, if you want to put the music in, that's OK, I can mute.
I do really appreciate each video, music or not

I get asked a lot to put music in my videos, but I just can't see the point. Everyone has different tastes and I think the sounds from the course really add to the footage.

when it's a video where they are covering a round in a tourney i like no music so i can hear the chatter and the sounds of the course. when it's a compilation video of just a bunch of shots mixed together i want music.

i'm fickle like that.

If I want music, I turn on music. If I want to watch DG videos I do so....and I like to have the sounds of DG included (even if the camera operator makes a few noises or talks/cheers a little).

If I want to listen to music while watching a DG video.....I'll turn on both. Please do not do it for me because chances are your music is not something I will be in the mood for right then.

Dave do you prefer the sounds of appalachain beauty in your dg videos? like banjo music and such?

Marty is filming a mountain tourney in a few weeks, it'd be nice to set that to some banjo and see what that is like to experience.

Music definitely optional for me too.

What I really love is CCDG and other's commentary, but that is a ton of work and not everyone's thing, I'd guess.

Thanks for all this great stuff. I gotta catch up on my DG viewing!

when it's a video where they are covering a round in a tourney i like no music so i can hear the chatter and the sounds of the course. when it's a compilation video of just a bunch of shots mixed together i want music.

i'm fickle like that.

this... like the MurderMike videos always have a great selection of music but as you said if we are watching tourney coverage i love being able to hear the chatter back and forth btw the players

Latest posts