• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

you are probably right. i thought it hit one of those posts but it looks like it cuts back from off the little hill.

Here's the Beach Sports Network piece from DGP on the Beaver State Fling.

Here's the next Marty McGee installment and for this one I can say I was there, this course was insanely amazing. Enjoy.

Spike Hyzer's Sugar Grove Shootout
MPO Lead Card Round 2

Here's the next Marty McGee installment and for this one I can say I was there, this course was insanely amazing. Enjoy.

Spike Hyzer's Sugar Grove Shootout
MPO Lead Card Round 2

Double the elevation you see in this video... the slopes were insane.

yea after watching the vid you really don't get the full picture of how crazy the slopes are, especially around the greens. this card had it easy on the rollaways from what i saw. 50' layups were the scariest shots ever.

Here's the Beach Sports Network piece from DGP on the Beaver State Fling.

That's embarrassing. Just show the golf as if was golf. The commercials were better than the "coverage". Non-disc golfers will figure out what's going on if you just show the golf. It's embarrassing.

I'm surprised more people aren't chiming in on these vids. Black Jack is like a hidden jewel in Appalachia.

Watching now. It is really tough to judge the elevation from those camera shots other than the discs flying odd.

I'm surprised more people aren't chiming in on these vids. Black Jack is like a hidden jewel in Appalachia.

Looks like an amazing course. Looks exhausting, but amazing all the same. I wish I would've been in a position to play it when I was in the area.

WOW! It gets full marks for natural beauty in my books since I judge that off of Appalachian beauty :|