• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

I filmed my first disc golf tourney video a couple weekends ago and finally got it edited.
It's the final round of the Hickory Classic, a B Tier in Hickory, NC, which features a really nice battle for 1st between Michael Johansen and Hunter Todd.

awesome work billtvshow. pretty much the perfect video. only thing missing is the octocopter from DGPTV ;)

Barry is tearing it up in these local events...MJ killing it as always. It's weird, I always thought the "stuck on the nubs" rule was dumb, because I thought there was no way that would ever happen...leave it to Mr. Schulz to show me how wrong I was!

Barry is tearing it up in these local events...MJ killing it as always. It's weird, I always thought the "stuck on the nubs" rule was dumb, because I thought there was no way that would ever happen...leave it to Mr. Schulz to show me how wrong I was!

Same here, never knew that actually could happen. Always awesome seeing Barry killing it.

I filmed my first disc golf tourney video a couple weekends ago and finally got it edited.
It's the final round of the Hickory Classic, a B Tier in Hickory, NC, which features a really nice battle for 1st between Michael Johansen and Hunter Todd.

Thanks for this, really enjoyed your video. Like to see Richmond native Hunter Todd battling for 1st.

Here is a bit of footage from the 2013 Pro Worlds:

Folks interested in a collection of video from the tourney on DVD can find more information at http://www.pdga.com/2013-pdga-world-championship-dvd-set. The footage includes action from the whole week, either a 2-dvd highlight set or the full monty 6-dvd set. Each day's shooting includes action from a variety of divisions across the unique Lemon Lake complex.

Best regards,

Joe

^^ yeah putts with ringers and uses banger-gt for upshots and drives thats where i think you are seeing the thumb track .. pretty sure he throws bangers in d,esp and elite-z lol

Thank you for posting that dynamic duel ian I love watching those! That last hole..wow!

Here's something a lil different for ya folks. Go Pro Cam + Great 8 Dubs tourney + UNC + 2 guys running all 8 courses going for the time record + Rain = This vid.

For reference like I said they're playing the Great 8 where you play 8 courses in one day and you compete for best score and best time. This is UNC disc golf course and their 6th course on the day. The ended up breaking the time record overall and ran this course in 23:23 with a score of -13 and an ace.

Latest posts