• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

Techinically -2 is 950 and this video does reference (correctly so) 13 and 18 as par 4s.

Not trying to get into a par discussion, just clarifying that the -5 you see in the video isn't 1000 (as your comment would lead people to believe), it's roughly 980.

Two great rounds played no matter what!

well if you want to get technical MTL i was referencing the fundraiser tourney you ran earlier this year where a -5 was rated 991 and par was rated 940. that's why i said around 950. so technically we're both wrong i guess.

Just to show the other side of the KC discussion ... also at Worlds 2012 and also at Renny ... I was following the Pro Open top card the first day ... Around hole 12/13 (the third of the really long straight holes), I was tucked in amongst some trees on the right side of the fairway with two other guys. After watching Avery just pierce the gap, we all moved even tighter into the tree line. Then Nate stepped up and just crushed a drive, but instead of staying hyzer, it flipped and began tracking straight to us. Before I realized it, it had caromed off of my right shin and back into the fairway. The other guys said it sounded like a gun shot.

After hobbling around, I came back around the fairway, found Nate, and apologized for getting in the way. He was polite, made sure I was okay, inspected the damage and said "Damn!" ... and then went on about his business. Didn't yell, berate me, or curse.

I did hear shortly thereafter that Feldberg was pissed, and had uttered a curse of some sort. Of course we had all just seen him smash himself in the head for missing a 15 foot putt two holes before, and he looked like he was suffering from heat exhaustion/stress from the heat and humidity that day.

Best part was I had an "awesome" worlds story for the rest of the week.

Biggest question is if coverage of it exists somewhere. Never heard any on-line chatter, and I never saw any video.

New013- I appreciate you starting this post and I will just have to deal with the "meaningless jibber jabber". It just seemed like it would be better suited for an Etiquette discussion post. With the growth of the sport and the increase in photos and videos taken during tourneys by both professional and amateurs, having a forum for this particular discussion would be helpful, and searchable, to the users who want to referrence it. That's all I was getting at.

As for Scared Discless, I like the Captain 8 post name and its a shame I have to now change it to Captain 9 posts. It may be a miniscule post number compared to some, but I speak my mind when it needs speaking and leave it at that. I hope it made you feel superior.

New013- I appreciate you starting this post and I will just have to deal with the "meaningless jibber jabber". It just seemed like it would be better suited for an Etiquette discussion post. With the growth of the sport and the increase in photos and videos taken during tourneys by both professional and amateurs, having a forum for this particular discussion would be helpful, and searchable, to the users who want to referrence it. That's all I was getting at.

hey man we're all just joking around. i understand people follow this thread and getting a bunch of unrelated bs along with it can be annoying.

Not a tourney vid, but it is a DGCR meet.

Stoney Hill in Newberry, SC. Simply one of the finest private disc golf meccas you'll ever find.

The vid's a bit long at 27+mins, but it's more to show the fun we had rather than just all the best shots and final scores.

How many DGCR-ers can you spot & name?

nice ace from aaron. ive had the pleasure of playing a random doubles with him at wickham park. talented, nice guy