• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Masters Cup (NT)

Is this one of those rotating NT events?

All I will say is that Delaveaga (is that a misspelling of De la Vega, a Spanish surname?) looks like a tremendous course to play.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced De-La-Vee-Ay-Ga.

I followed McBeth's card today for the most part. I watched Avery's group tee off a few times also. I finished up the day following the women's lead card for their last four holes. It was a beautiful day in Santa Cruz today.

Look at Jessica Weese coming back. Can she overtake Paige and Val for second? Or maybe a miracle win against Cat?

They just got through the toughest part of the course and she's having the best round out of them all. Either way, it looks like the race for 2nd is going to be the best part of the FPO lead card.

MPO chase card just started their round too. Should be a busy afternoon.

Wow crazy Paul hasn't kicked it in gear yet, hope Steve R. Can keep it up, would be great to see him take down a NT!

I said he would finish 4th for the Discmania FB contest so I'm ok with that :). It'll be interesting to see how these last 6 holes play out for Steve.

Wysocki takes the lead with McBeth falling to 3rd.

Latest posts