• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Always key to remember that this is the internet, and anything you say CAN and WILL be made fun of if it will make some pitiful keyboard warrior feel better about their pathetic existence. Good videos guys! :thmbup:

On the competition side; Ray is a phenomenon. A mini McBeast if you will. Adam came across looking like he felt he was entitled to the win with his repeated informing of everyone how- "It's been seven years since the last time I won…". He definitely underestimated his opponent, and appeared to put his faith in "big galleries" to apply pressure on the rookie to get the win, instead of sticking with what got him there.

Interesting interpretation, not the way I saw it at all. What did Adam do differently in the Final 9 from what got him there?

I did notice that Ray didn't compliment or congratulate any of his fellow competitors when accepting his winnings. That's the only part that came across as "entitled" to me. But it's a 17-yr-old and his first win so can't fault him too much I suppose.

Great video though! I liked the little occasional graphic to update the standings (back 1, takes the lead, etc). I could do without the soundtrack. I muted it at times, but it's a bummer to lose all the sounds of the game...the chains, the scuffs of shoes on the teepad, the interactions between players, wind gusts in the trees, etc.

Sweet, I don't come on the forums for a week and when I get back this thread is popping. Keep it up gents.

I also saw on facebook earlier than McFlySoHigh Vids just added Innova and Vibram as sponsors on top of Bearded Brothers for this season so he'll be able to really make a legit tour this season. He said he's looking at hitting 8-10 states as of now.

No one has posted these yet i don't think. First big tournament filming/editing/commentary for a local buddy of mine.

Excellent! It is always great for me to see pros play courses that I know. It's not as common here as other locales it seems. The only vids I've seen from courses I've played are this one and Lake Lewisville. I'd love to see one from Harry Myers in Rockwall (my home course).

Good work with the two camera coverage and excellent commentary!

Curtis - I'm talking with the guys at 4 the chains about shooting the A tier they will have in April at Harry Meyers and Audubon. Hopefully they'll pick me up to do multimedia. Glad you liked the VPO videos.

Remember that time people were bitching about Marty asking for sponsorship?

big fan of mcfly's videos, and definitely appreciate his efforts (spent many a rainy day watching his videos). It seems this florida course (with the elevation and foliage) is a bit of a challenge to record a round. I'm always a big fan of watching videos of courses i've played because I understand the holes and can appreciate how the big guns play them, but I found it especially hard to follow what was going on on a few of these holes. I know he made a promise to get them out in 12 hours and I know this isn't a permanent course, but personally I wouldn't mind waiting longer for a video with hole descriptions or little tidbit explanations of each hole. I know I'm being critical, but i would say this is not one of his best videos imo.