• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Didn't we see Kelsey in the dgp.tv coverage of the vibram open last year? I seem to remember her in that, and I don't remember her putting being that bad. There were a couple of those where she was putting from like 10 feet and the disc just seemed to fall out of her hand. She has to have some sort of an injury or something...

more like her competitors had wack game too but yeah she looked good.
It was a terrible round for the others on that card, but Weese absolutely crushed that round and so did Catrina. Weese tied Feldy and beat Lizotte, Wiggins and Big Jerm. :eek:

It was a terrible round for the others on that card, but Weese absolutely crushed that round and so did Catrina. Weese tied Feldy and beat Lizotte, Wiggins and Big Jerm. :eek:

i never heard of weese before this. but wow she is killer at this tourny

its innova. who knows if you can find another one :)

yeah your onto something there. slowly all my innovas seem to be leaving my bag. just curious though...i suppose i could do my research and see if she has an in the bag

Kelsey got a case of the yips. None of you ever got the yips before? I have and it sucks. You feel like a 'tard throwing the disc and no matter what you do you just can't seem to get a feel for it. It's all in her head though and just needs to work through it.

i somehow doubt that was a vulcan

it looked more like a destroyer to me. idk how old her "disc review" is on the innova site but "The Vulcan is my go to distance driver for sidearms. If you have good control this should be a good disc for you!"

i somehow doubt that was a vulcan
I think the orange is probably a destroyer and the white a vulcan. She is putting a lot of hyzer on them. Her form is almost identical to Ricky's.

am honestly really surprised at the amount of people talking down about these girls. They are making disc golf a more open and welcoming sport for women and they get sh*t talked because of a bad day. Everyone has a bad day.

I played Am2 during a tourny once and got stuck on a card with all open players once. No one gave me a hard time for holding them up or 3 putting. If i was being filmed i prolly would have played worse.

The fact that she was willing to play disc golf to the best of her ability should earn a large amount of respect from anyone. Doesnt matter if she cant putt as well as your wife or your retarded friends

I just watched most of the video. All I feel for Kelsey is empathy. I know how it feels to not be able to buy a putt. All of that junk was in her head. Maybe it WAS the cameras. Whatever it was, she will have to find the mental strength to shake it off.

As for Paige, what the heck was that? She was rusted solid. So much OB, poor putting, poor execution...etc. She's too good to keep playing like that.

no one should miss those putts like Kelsey did at that level of play. Even with a finger issue or whatever it just shows how far DG needs to come, in so many areas'

then you have guys like right before you who think she should get props for trying?! come on' put some more lipstick on the piggy already....

Latest posts