• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I wonder what scared him away from Open this time? He would have cleaned up.
Schwebb was in Alaska for 12 days prior to this event. he returned to NC on Wed. and then came to Pinehurst 2 days later. So he was basically home for 1 day. Jet lag and burn out was the reason he played Masters. He played golf every single day he was in Alaska. He said he just wasn't focused enough to play Open. little did he know prior to making the decision the course set up perfectly for him.

Gallops has a sick smooth style for such a big dude. That tomahawk is crazy and his puts are like butter.

I heard a story at the Standing Rocks Open in Stevens Point, WI that Barry lost to one of the locals some years ago and peeled out of the parking lot extremely pissed. He has never been back since then. I have heard a few different people tell that same story when I am there to play the tournament, so I think there is some validity to the story.

When I saw Barry Tin Cup that hole, my next thought was if we was going to even show up for the awards. Then I saw the video for the awards and I somehow already knew the answer. Thanks for the video, that was an awesome tournament to watch.

Gallops has a sick smooth style for such a big dude. That tomahawk is crazy and his puts are like butter.
That's a thumber. was a baseball pitcher back in the day. and the reason he wears the vest is he used to be pushing 400 lbs. Disc Golf saved TG's life!

I heard a story at the Standing Rocks Open in Stevens Point, WI that Barry lost to one of the locals some years ago and peeled out of the parking lot extremely pissed. He has never been back since then. I have heard a few different people tell that same story when I am there to play the tournament, so I think there is some validity to the story.

When I saw Barry Tin Cup that hole, my next thought was if we was going to even show up for the awards. Then I saw the video for the awards and I somehow already knew the answer. Thanks for the video, that was an awesome tournament to watch.
Barry actually designed the course for the most part.

... it wouldn't be Tin Cuping if you were supposed to do it. that's why it's called going Tin Cup.

it actually sets up to make RHBH players take more risk for more reward. The green is literally surrounded by OB, the water curves around the backside of it. so if you can get a 400' drive you're approach for an easier 3 is more garunteed. however if you just hyzer out you have a much harder approach, one I saw a lot of guys screw up.

i'm sure in barry's mind he thought well i need to still push the disc up there far so i can garuntee myself a 5 but instead he went OB again. i did the same thing, the wind was weird over there it was coming at you but you couldn't really feel it from the tee.

I was there. Timmy Gill nailed a HUGE 80 shot to take it down.

yea i'll say it again, Terry has mad form - that baseball comment makes alotta sense now. Wish I get could some tips from him, his thumbers are epic!

Latest posts