• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Great vids, thanks!

You might check your graphics for hole #8: the course layout shows 265' but the graphic when you show the tee is 365'.

These links aren't working for me for whatever reason. Could u include a tournament name and maybe YouTube channel name with your posts so I have something to search for when my stupid touchwiz pos is acting up?

They're on my channel. Central Coast Disc Golf. Masters Final round, and Final 9 from 2014 Worlds. I also posted another Worlds vid today (Round 2 chase card, with Uli lighting it up).

They're on my channel. Central Coast Disc Golf. Masters Final round, and Final 9 from 2014 Worlds. I also posted another Worlds vid today (Round 2 chase card, with Uli lighting it up).

Cool, I had actually already found those and watched them, great stuff as always.
At the end of the masters final 9 commentary you guys said you had some fpo video coming up next. Is there actually new fpo rounds coming out or was that recorded before the stuff that came out last month?

Cool, I had actually already found those and watched them, great stuff as always.
At the end of the masters final 9 commentary you guys said you had some fpo video coming up next. Is there actually new fpo rounds coming out or was that recorded before the stuff that came out last month?

We have 5 more FPO rounds to come out, plus the Final 9. We recorded FPO rounds 2 and 3, lead, chase, and third cards + the final 9. The only ones not edited are the 3rd cards.

Hopefully next week they'll start coming out. :)

Any word on the wintertime open vids? You had talked about next day coverage and its been almost a month...

Latest posts