• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Travel Tags!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
2014 tags are now available in the DGCR Store! This year the tags are a relaxing purple color, reminiscent of those sunset rounds. I feel calmer just looking at it.

The tag map is the page you'll use for all your swapping and tracking needs. You can check it out here or via the "Members" drop-down in the main menu.

The top swapper for 2014 will get a free premium membership. Already premium? It'll get extended for a year! At the end of the year I'll contact the top swapper(s) and you'll just email me a pic of your current tag to make sure it matches what the site says.

2014_dgcr_traveltag-front.jpg

Last edited:
Just paid. Been on this website for years but never bothered with bag tags in the past. If anyone wants to play a round somewhere in Northern California shoot me a private message~

Mebbe I won't lose this year's version in a car wreck....:\

Awesome, thanks guys! I'll have these in the mail tomorrow morning!

:thmbup: Order in Thanks Tim have to work on a few more swap for this year

Will the 2014 map be active before 1/1/14?

I'll have a 2103 and a 2014 tag in New Zealand at the end of December and beginning of January. :)

if anyone has or is planning on getting one and playing in at the australia championships next week, i'll order one so we can play for them, will also be at the japan open next june

hey tim, what are the shipping times like to australia? could i order one now and have it delivered to me there at the tournament next weekend?