• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Travel Tags!

Wow, just checking the list...6 swaps is the most this year?!?! :eek:

If anyone is travelling to Northern California this year sometime, shoot me a PM, I would be happy to meet up and swap(Tag#5 here).

At some point in 2014 I plan to take a disc trip to So-Cal, Oregon, and Texas (at various times) and it would be nice to find some local players to show me their local courses and swap some tags~

I met up with people several times but forgot to swap or they didn't have tags :( On the plus side, it looks cool hanging from my bag so... :)

Ditto, only I was the one without the tag on my end of things. :\

I didn't do nearly as many swaps either this year, moving and being out on the west coast leaves me with a lot fewer nearby tag holders. Hopefully more socal folks get them in 2014.

Didn't have them with you? Aren't bag tags to be placed on the bag? I carry my bag with me when I golf. Too many discs to hold onto without my bag, which has a tag on it.

It kills me with local players do not have our KC club tags with them. 'It's at home', etc.

Despite not being able to "technically" swap until 1/1/14... when do you expect to be shipping these out Tim? Will we all be getting a nice Christmas present from you with the tags and presumably some candy canes and money?? :D

Despite not being able to "technically" swap until 1/1/14... when do you expect to be shipping these out Tim? Will we all be getting a nice Christmas present from you with the tags and presumably some candy canes and money?? :D

They are shipping now. Got mine about a week after ordering.

ordered mine.

I think this is the 5th one I've gotten :D

Just ordered. Underdog had one at the Metropolis, IL tournament last weekend, so I figured I'd get one...

Be up in Buffalo in July, maybe can meet a few of you guys from up there sometime. I usually keep in touch with Gene in Rochester if I'm heading over that way...

Well I feel foolish... I was wondering why I haven't got mine and now that I look through my Paypal history it appears I never completed the order! I didn't think of anything of not having it yet since I figured it was just another pre-order.... well, now I will have to officially make sure it to order it! Whoops!

:wall::wall: