• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Travel Tags!

Just got my 55 in the mail. I'll be moving to Japan this April for the next 3 years. Anyone looking for a bag tag match or for some course info can look me up. I'll be reviewing courses left and right as soon as I get there. :thmbup:

Awesome! I'm not sure you'll do much swapping in Japan but the course info there is sketchy at best so it'll be awesome to have some reliable info.

^When traveling to, it's nice to list the best ways of public transport. I saw that was kind of missing from all the courses I played, so I added to my review.

^When traveling to, it's nice to list the best ways of public transport. I saw that was kind of missing from all the courses I played, so I added to my review.

For sure. I pretty much only take the public transit to the courses here in South Korea, so I know how huge it can be to start off pointed in the right direction. Nothing is worse than going through the rigmarole of travel planning just to find lot of incomplete courses. This is most certainly the case in the country where I currently live.

Baskets ordered for my own private course... Thinking of listing it here with a DGCR Bag Tag requirement to play when it's fit to open for visitors.

Do I get a kickback, timg? :)

Haha, I'm not sure that would be a good idea. Suddenly ebay would be full of cheap knock-off travel tags ;)

What's the purpose of these "tags?"

~ edd

Encourages meeting and playing a round with other posters from these boards. Play with someone, swap tags. Find another tag holder, swap him. Top swapper at the end of the year gets a package (donated by the posters from this board).

Plus it looks nice on your bag. Chicks really dig it. :D

You trade it with another person. They get yours and you get theirs.

#15 will be in Jacksonville, Fl this weekend. Looking to play at least 2 different courses. Help me out with the best courses to play and let's meet!

Latest posts