• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2015 Ace Race Disc

If I was going to play in an ace race something like an Aviar P&A would be exactly what I would want.

A modern putter would be a great addition to their lineup. They don't really have anything flat topped and shallow - So hopefully Discraft had the foresight to jump on this bandwagon.

This. I would love something Pure like from Discraft :)

2015_pp_lg.jpg

Boo! 2 D line putters

During the 2009 and 2011 Ace Races that I ran, the D line putters were by far more popular than the ESP, even though the ESP have a higher retail value. I see why Discraft went with both D line. Still one hell of a value and the Discraft Ace Race is still $25 when many others are $30.

During the 2009 and 2011 Ace Races that I ran, the D line putters were by far more popular than the ESP, even though the ESP have a higher retail value. I see why Discraft went with both D line. Still one hell of a value and the Discraft Ace Race is still $25 when many others are $30.

O definitely! Yeah, Focus throwers love those ESP ones. No doubt still a good deal, was just hoping to have one I could really throw and one putt without getting it too chewed up lol.