• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2015 Ace Race Disc

5d47b831-d063-4a5b-ad46-40bef5da33f9Discraft%20Profile%20-%20Magnet%20Soft%20Pro%20D.jpg

That's a Magnet, which feels nasty in the hand. This looks much more comfy.

Idk pmantle. It is what it is. I guess maybe that deeper scoop on the wing is what makes the difference for me. The clutch is legacy's magnetesque putter. It's a tad shallower, but the wing is the same. I'm speculating hunters share the clutch top. Doesn't really matter though dude. I'm totes over it! Glad to see discraft with new putters!

Shut up and throw!

Speaking of nasty...that stamp...:gross:

But I realize that sort of stuff is in now...so...

Went to the AR my first three years playing disc golf, but skipped last year. This year I'll be sitting out as well. Good luck to all of you going though. Looks like a great disc for the event.

^Just noticed that Titanic posted a pic of the Magnet too, on the other page. Oh well.

Good call...I'm out the door. Sucks about your course p. Come out to cali! There's no water on the course! (Or anywhere else.)

thanks for the pic of the disc, and then 3 pages of arguing about extremely common discs, you don't use, off the top of your head. and when i saw it, i thought aviar. they have all the unique putters covered, they kinda forgot about a standard "for everyone" putter.
i just might go. if there's 2 pro-d plastic putters the rest of the player pack better be spectacular!

thanks for the pic of the disc, and then 3 pages of arguing about extremely common discs, you don't use, off the top of your head. and when i saw it, i thought aviar. they have all the unique putters covered, they kinda forgot about a standard "for everyone" putter.
i just might go. if there's 2 pro-d plastic putters the rest of the player pack better be spectacular!

Hey man, no problem! ;)

Seriously, what is with all the skulls and flames on Discraft's ace race material? It's like their graphic designer is an 80s biker dude.

I am excited it is a putter this year. And beadless. :thmbup:

I am hoping for an understable putter. Discraft has nothing at that spot. By Discraft ratings, the lowest they go is 0. Something Swan-like would be nice.

But I realize that sort of stuff is in now...so...

Yeah, I'm really over the whole biker douche fad that's in right now. I'd rather have seen this on the disc.

$_35.JPG

Regardless, I'll take some acetone to the Ace Race, wipe the awful stamp, and go have fun. I'm stoked its a putter, and hoping it'll fit into the parameters I asked/hoped for earlier in the thread. Nice move overall Discraft!

Yay for a putter!!!! Now TD's can design truly ace-able holes, and not have so many players complaining about spit-outs, slip-throughs, and too long holes. I am genuinely excited to host our event this year! :)

The first thing I thought when I saw the disc profile provided by Discraft was "Hey, that looks pretty much like a Warlock". If that's the case, I look forward to throwing it.

I bag an ESP FLX Challenger...my go to for upshots.

Last time they did a putter it was one pro-d and 1 ESP. I wouldn't be shocked to see the same, or even a Z and an ESP

The ESP Zeppelin is inferior to the Pro D version, IMO. They would do well to continue to offer this proto in a base and a premium so players can get a really good feel for the mold.