• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear

^The first part of my post was a JOKE, if this 'wow'* is for me. I got jokes, son. Maybe not so good ones.

CCDG and McFly should be paid large sums of money by those sponsors to travel around and film ALL the NT events and Majors, IMO. Until that happens, I appreciate their hard work and efforts, and the product they produce. That said, I still find it a little funny (as in for realz ha ha laughing funny) they both had to post the same coverage. Growing pains.

Can't wait to watch any and all coverage of the Beaver State Fling, with playoffs and comebacks (McBeast Mode. Unstoppable), virtuoso throws (Schusterick.), huge runs (-10 Doss? really?), injuries (Paige had to withdraw?), breakthroughs (Weese!) and a battle between two polarizing Masters (Brown vs Stokely).

*The 'wow' I think would be more appropriately applied to the post above mine. Wow. Or to the BSF.

^The first part of my post was a JOKE, if this 'wow'* is for me. I got jokes, son. Maybe not so good ones.

CCDG and McFly should be paid large sums of money by those sponsors to travel around and film ALL the NT events and Majors, IMO. Until that happens, I appreciate their hard work and efforts, and the product they produce. That said, I still find it a little funny (as in for realz ha ha laughing funny) they both had to post the same coverage. Growing pains.

Can't wait to watch any and all coverage of the Beaver State Fling, with playoffs and comebacks (McBeast Mode. Unstoppable), virtuoso throws (Schusterick.), huge runs (-10 Doss? really?), injuries (Paige had to withdraw?), breakthroughs (Weese!) and a battle between two polarizing Masters (Brown vs Stokely).

*The 'wow' I think would be more appropriately applied to the post above mine. Wow. Or to the BSF.

Im just in awe of Paul Mcbeth. Nothing to your post.

Dude.... did you guys see will and Paul's drives on #9 in the third round? Un freaking real.

Yes, I was standing right behind him when he threw that cannon of a Destroyer. We were all amazed. Even though Will's drive was awesome also, it appeared to be a little left which presented no problem on the up shot anyways.

Or was that #10, I don't know, I was amazed all weekend:popcorn::thmbup:

Yeah, that and the B-tier she (Paige) was/is planning on playing in this coming weekend will probably pay out better than the NT.

Late correction. RMWDGC has always done a great job with payout. Even though it is a B-tier event I expect the winner will walk with $2000 this year. That is $500 more than Weese won at the BSF.

Guaranteed win too if everyone else is at the BSF and can't make it...

No, we have good number of ladies that were at BSF on their way here as well. Val and Ragna will be here. Weese is going to out in Cali and probably win there but get the same amount of money there that she would have gotten for 4th place out here.

BSF last weekend, RMWDGC this coming weekend.

Where is it?

The Rocky Mountain Women's Disc Golf Championships is going to be held at a temp course at Purple Park in Superior, CO. Glad I could answer questions and take us way off topic.

Still hoping that the injury Paige sustained that caused her to pull out of the Beaver State Fling does not cause her to miss any other tournaments this year.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the amazing feedback! I can't tell you guys how much it means to us. Comments like that are the fuel that keeps the CCDG machine running. Huge thanks, and so happy you guys like the product!

I hate asking, but if you enjoyed the coverage, give a thought to subbing to our Patreon account. You can donate as little as 10 cents a vid, and put whatever monthly cap you want. Anything helps! I'm also doing giveaways for patreon subs now. I gave away 4 of the Battle of the Eras discs signed by all 4 guys. I'll do more in the future.

If you're already a sub: HUGE THANKS!!!

https://www.patreon.com/CCDG

Now to get back to the editing grind...

Ian and the CCDG crew.

Latest posts