• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear

Dang, I can't wait to see Sexton's roller on 8 for the 2. I bet that was sweet.

Considering I haven't seen him throw one in the last few recent tourney vids, who knows.

I'm not gonna lie. That doesn't bode well.

Anyway, what the heck is happening to Will????????????????????

--Checks scores--

Nice!

Doss eagled twice this round. How often do you see that?

There's a video of the putt on twitter, but without coverage of his drive there's no context for how crazy great a two that actually is.

That wasn't that gigantic of a putt either, that roller must have been just perfect.

On the womens' side, Weese is only 1 up on Val. Will she hold on?

Thanks. #8 must be tough... only one player(Nate Sexton) out of the top 12 managed to score a two.

It is.

485' with several big trees in the second half of the fairway and a tiny island green. A missed putt from the main fairway is almost certainly going OB.

I watched several groups play that hole during round 1, and Simon and McBeth were the only guys I saw get even remotely close to a look at 2. They both chose to lay up.

Doss on the warpath, and Simon's done lol.

EDIT: and McBeth.

That wasn't that gigantic of a putt either, that roller must have been just perfect.

Yeah, no doubt. Would have to classify that as a "throw caution to the wind" shot. Whoa! McBeth just double bogeys... drops to 4 back. Will ties Sexton at the top. Great play!

Will ties for the lead.

Yea, and Simon's scorecard is the epitome of inconsistency.

I never pick against McBeth... but, just curious- how many more holes are there left to be played?

7? I know but man this late, a double like that, and I don't see Sexton or Will faltering. I can see Ricky dropping though.

Latest posts