• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Yeti is a solid all-around player and I believe he's familiar with these courses.

*Whoops didn't hit the quote button.

Last edited:
Yetis playing solid.

Wish the live update would go in for masters already. Lot can happen in three holes

And for those of you watching that want a bit more entertainment with the commentary, feel free to use the Crazy John Bingo card from the Crazy John & Disc Golf Guy Bingo Facebook page

11822511_1622727977986779_8302623101089571004_n.jpg

I keep telling myself I should just wait to watch CCDG's vids tomorrow to save time and get work done. Somehow I just can't turn it off! It's great to see Eagle playing on the lead card.

I think some people play the bingo card taking a shot any time they get a hit - but that turns into a mess real quick. There's a lot of drinking. I'm at work anyway.

another Crazy classic
Nikko has a look for 2 on hole 3 to get 2 birdies in row. Crazy Johns comment "If he makes this, it could light a small cinder that he can burn on high all day!"

Are A pool and B pool randomly separated or is A pool the better players?

A pool tends to be the highest rated players as of a certain point prior to the event, which is there are a couple 1000+ guys in the B-pool but not many.

Cool to see Calvin Heimburg up there. I remember seeing him on some footage (I think it was thorw down the mountain? or sunshine shootout?) earlier this year. He's got some great golf years ahead of him!

Niko almost aces #4. Oh and I hate Crazys commentary. It seriously takes away from the watchability of our sport. He called the basket "the ice cream bucket"

I mean seriously? That and he goes from a low whisper to screaming instantly. Very glad I'm not watching this with headphones on.

I actually don't mind the crazy creepy whisper ramblings.....

its when he modulates into INSTANT LOUD EUPHORIA from creepy whisper and you can see the players trying not to look back during it (sometimes they do look back with slight WTF looks on their faces though).

Latest posts