• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

bennetua please keep keeping on. i heart you my homie. have been kept rolling. send more poop lady updates as they come thru.

Which hole is listed at 383ft and a Par 4? Both Holes 2 and 4 play around 450ft from the gold tees, but I think they're legitimate gold Par 4s based on narrow fairways and playing uphill.

Looking at the course map, yeah, looks like I looked distance/hole wrong. I think it was #18 that I was thinking of, where at least one of the cardmates dinged an early tree, yet still got a putt for birdie, along with Will's eagle putt, that was listed at 462ft I think.

On a side note, weird forums these, discussion remaining so civil :hfive: :thmbup: !

Its not just you.

So... anybody else notice Uli's lack of step putting? Did the internet foot fault Nazis get to him or what? :popcorn:

Uli was fairly well known for this even before he shifted to the step putt. I think his timing just isn't as good as he thinks it is.

Sweet vid! My only complaint is no Rocking to Brock or commentary. Since it was just a quick clip to satisfy us fiends I'll let it slide, but I seriously get so pumped everytime a video starts with the teridactal song followed by "Let's watch some disc golf." Keep up the great work!!

What is that song? Anyone know?

Crazy starting early this morning...

"I think 'casual' water means it's ok to drink."

It's amazing the separation from the top 3. The only one who can catch McBeast/WillS would be Ricky.

"Almost an ace. A foot away from a big ol splashy splashy steel coated double dipped sound."

With apologies to Pootie Tang (has that phrase ever been used?):

J.B.: McBeast will draw you a picture of how he's gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You go, "What the hell is this?" Then McBeast knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass, and you still won't know what happened to you!
Trucky: Got that right. He is a kick-ass artiste, know what I'm sayin'?. He like the da Vinci of ass-kickin'. What's that gonna be, right? McBeast — the da Vinci of Ass-Kickin'!

Crazy just said a bunch of crazy stuff in an Arnold Scwarzenneger T2 voice to make the lead card laugh while they wait.

It worked.

Crazy just counted to three in English, German, French, and Chinese, one right after another.

Latest posts