• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

"I just walked up on this tree stump, and I thought it was staring at me.

Someone just left their sunglasses on it, that's all."

It's amazing the separation from the top 3. The only one who can catch McBeast/WillS would be Ricky.

I was going to say that Ricky is being a little forgotten with everyone paying attention to Will and Paul, but I guess it won't matter if Paul just keeps birding every hole.

Also check out Brinster. It would be cool if he fought his way up to the lead card.

Last edited:
I was going to say that Ricky is being a little forgotten with everyone paying attention to Will and Paul, but I guess it won't matter if Paul just keeps birding every hole.

Also check out Brinster. It would be cool if he fought his way up to the lead card.

O definitely! Him or MJ! Looks like the wheels are coming off for Nikko and Will. Pretty much going to be a Paul and Ricky battle tomorrow.

It's a bit early, but I get the feeling all the other competitors can relate to this right now; yes, he isn't forcing a playoff, but don't let facts get in the way of a good joke :| :D

I really don't know these young guys well, but what Paul McBeth is doing to the field over the last 24+ hours reminds me of the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the 1975-'76 Cincinnati Big Red Machine, and this scene from Billy Jack:

Wysocki making a move. Brinster charging hard from behind. Will really losing it ...

Last edited:
Will's slowing down, his putting's starting to look weak.

Go Brinster!

Ricky is having a great round compared to everything... but McB

McBeast and Ricky just have an extra gear that no one else seems to have.

Will's done

EDIT: NVM Recovered it, but gonna still be hard catching Ricky and McBeth

Latest posts