• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Huge thanks to Joey Lutz and Dana Vicich. You have been great ambassadors for VDG. It was great watching your game grow. Best of luck with Prodigy.

-Vibram DG on Facebook

Huge thanks to Joey Lutz and Dana Vicich. You have been great ambassadors for VDG. It was great watching your game grow. Best of luck with Prodigy.

-Vibram DG on Facebook

Wow, the first interesting news of the off season. Sad to see Dana leave Vibram but let's be honest, I got rid of the Vibram from my bag this year. Great feel, inconsistent release.

huh ... for some reason I thought Lutz was already sponsored by Prodigy ... sorta like under the table or something

Wow, the first interesting news of the off season. Sad to see Dana leave Vibram but let's be honest, I got rid of the Vibram from my bag this year. Great feel, inconsistent release.

I dunno man, your dad saved our teams bacon a couple times last week at Outback with some clutch putting with his Sole. Including when I foolishly put us in a tree with an errant shot. He nailed a 25 footer from his knees.

I dunno man, your dad saved our teams bacon a couple times last week at Outback with some clutch putting with his Sole. Including when I foolishly put us in a tree with an errant shot. He nailed a 25 footer from his knees.

Vibram makes great discs. It is sad to see people leave their team. I can speculate as to why Dana left, but I know why I put my Vibram away. My dad still likes his Sole but that is the only Vibram he has. I still miss my Summit.

I am glad you got a chance to play with my dad. He appreciated the round d and had a good time. Tomorrow is going to be crazy!

MVP doesn't get picked on any more than other companies, but they do open themselves up to ridicule by not having a loud enough voice in regards to their products. So little is known about them and they have no team or visibility on the tour thus they are easy to rib.

They make good discs, perhaps they should get a player or two to spread the word.

MVP doesn't get picked on any more than other companies, but they do open themselves up to ridicule by not having a loud enough voice in regards to their products. So little is known about them and they have no team or visibility on the tour thus they are easy to rib.

They make good discs, perhaps they should get a player or two to spread the word.

You're a journalist, why not contact them yourself and find some information on them?

Oh wait. That's been done before. You may say they don't have a loud enough voice. I say get your ears checked.

All I can say is that Johne Leaving salient and going to Lat64, and Dana Leaving vibram for Prodigy were the best moves these guys could have made for their Careers. They both left horrible companies and are now eith great ones.

Latest posts