• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

Just watched this video; really great job! I'm going to have to get an ATL trip going this summer to play this course and go back to Little Mulberry Park in Dacula...

Thank you! Yes, this course was awesome. I've heard great things about Little Mulberry Park as well. Round 2 of Hotlanta will be posted soon! Thanks for watching!

Thank you! Yes, this course was awesome. I've heard great things about Little Mulberry Park as well. Round 2 of Hotlanta will be posted soon! Thanks for watching!

I played it while it was drenched and still really enjoyed my round this past spring, definitely one to get out and play. Looking forward to the second round being posted!

Seriously love the work SpinTV does on these tournament rounds. I do hope that disc golf doesn't totally go in the distance is the only answer direction in future courses though; I'd love to see the idea of stringing multiple shots together get implemented, but much more like they did on the WR Jackson course at the IDGC, where there's still plenty of line shaping and not just straight flex bomb after flex bomb.

Cool yet weird that there is double coverage of this tourney. Both have their attributes and both have their short comings, but it's nice to have two different takes on the same round. I will say that I enjoy seeing the entire 18 vs. nine now and nine... later(?).

Anyone else notice that Uli jump putts in the final round video rather than step putting? i wonder if the internet backlash over his step putting has gotten to him.

I noticed it too. I've seen him do traditional jump putts before but I've never seen him not step putt at all. It may have just been a situational thing?

It's iffy. Looks like he plants out of line but his pivot brings him in line. Pretty sure you have to plant on the line though.

Looks like a fault to me. The angle is funny too. Too close to call in real time.

Latest posts