• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

Always nice to see the throws behind the scores. Man, McBeth left a lot of strokes out there, could've easily come off the chase card to pip the lead card to win the tourney, double bogey on the first, missing an easy (for him esp.) bird on the second. Not that Koling didn't get shafted by a roll or two, but McBeth was +0 after the first hole and still clawed himself to -7.

Also, anybody care to tell me about Jared Roan?

I believe he was also in the mix at The Memorial a couple years back; there's also plenty of coverage of him in older tournaments on Dynamic Disc's channel

Always nice to see the throws behind the scores. Man, McBeth left a lot of strokes out there, could've easily come off the chase card to pip the lead card to win the tourney, double bogey on the first, missing an easy (for him esp.) bird on the second. Not that Koling didn't get shafted by a roll or two, but McBeth was +0 after the first hole and still clawed himself to -7.

It was nice to see Paul McBeth and not "McBeast." And he still almost won after that rough start.

Yeah, Roan was on the lead card for the final round at the '14 Memorial. That was when McBeast destroyed Fountain Hills. McCray and Gibson were also on that card. McFly (before he went Prodigy) has the round on his Youtube channel.

Also, anybody care to tell me about Jared Roan?

McBeth is human :eek:

Can we find someone with a good camera to donate it to these guys? They cover fun tournaments, have really well done camera work, but the resolution is always so bad compared to everything else out there right now that it becomes tough to watch. Id love to see their exact same work in higher resolution.

Latest posts