• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Paul is coming unravelled a bit. Needs to hold it together if he wants to win.

Well, Ricky missed an ace by like 2-3" and I'm waiting for Beast mode to engage. It seems some days Paul has problems holding onto the disc, with the rain hopefully that won't be an additional factor for him hitting his lines.

And after the bad roll, Ricky went from near ace to missing the birdie putt.

Sexton just picked up another stroke on Paul. The lead is now 5.

The biggest thing watching the last two days...realizing how much better the sport would be with stand and deliver.

Hard to believe I can sit here chrome casting live dg onto my big TV.

Except that he could have had a few foot faults called on him, too.
Just watched round 2 and his planting on fairway drives was all over the place.
Case in point, shot three hole 5 I think.

YES! this is why it was so fun for me to watch him take that 13!! I rewatched it like ten times. Worlds karma manifesting at USDGC. hopefully he takes some more big numbers today.

The biggest thing watching the last two days...realizing how much better the sport would be with stand and deliver.

I have been an advocate of S&D, but what did you say that makes you say that?

YES! this is why it was so fun for me to watch him take that 13!! I rewatched it like ten times. Worlds karma manifesting at USDGC. hopefully he takes some more big numbers today.

Well it sure is ironic cause I saw two definite faults (worse than Stokely's) and two possible. Plus on a couple holes it looked like he was going to fault based on the run up but the video edited away from him at the last second before plant.
Whats notable was everyone else on that card was perfect with their placement all day.
He was just really inconsistent and often nowhere near his mini multiple times.

Last edited:
So far 1.5 holes in this is the best live brodcast of disc ever that ive seen. 2 cameras, awesome, shweby as a low key color guy awesome. Tons of talk of what disc they are using, great...sick disc golf competition, awesome!

After just seeing Terry run off a list of sponsors, including Coca Cola, Wyndham hotels, and UPS, it does feel like we're really moving into a different era of disc golf (coverage).

After just seeing Terry run off a list of sponsors, including Coca Cola, Wyndham hotels, and UPS, it does feel like we're really moving into a different era of disc golf (coverage).

That's cool, but most likely regional sponsors.

Probably not Corporate.

Well, they're pretty much predicting now that the tourney will be suspended because of darkness.

Just got home after spotting on hole 9 all week and in the rain for 7+ hours today. Decided to watch from home with a brew than walking in the elements and my overall wetness.

I'm guessing the last few cards may have to come back tomorrow because of darkness (they will lose depth of field in about 45 minutes).

Does basket 15 stink as bad as it looks on video? In other words, is it as annoying to play as it is to watch?

Does basket 15 stink as bad as it looks on video? In other words, is it as annoying to play as it is to watch?

Not really, its just not as open as the rest of the course. Its the only hole I parred a few years ago when I played with the ropes.

Latest posts