• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Top cards are making 4 look like a cakewalk. Good reminder of what a decent forehand can do for you while some of the backhand only guys (Barry, Nico, Brody Miller) get 5s.

Dies anyone know if Open flight will be playing before Performance flight all weekend? I spectated Saturday last year and lead card Open flight was teeing off in the afternoon. If that is the case again this year I won't be able to make it again, but if they are playing in the morning all week that would be perfec5

Dies anyone know if Open flight will be playing before Performance flight all weekend? I spectated Saturday last year and lead card Open flight was teeing off in the afternoon. If that is the case again this year I won't be able to make it again, but if they are playing in the morning all week that would be perfec5

Open plays early on Wed and Thu and then in the afternoon on Friday and Saturday.

So... who has a link to live video?

edit... nevermind... live friday and saturday only.

Last edited:
I guess I was dumb to hope that when they said round 1 vids would be posted today they meant early today.

Will also trying to make a statement after yesterdays round, a respectable 6 down thru 12. Glad to see he kept his head up!

I think they should be showing live coverage every round. Im sure this has already been talked about but its the showcase of the sport, provide coverage. If you cant afford everyday coverage outsource it to some group who can. Im sure the ace on hole one yesterday would have provided a lot of national attention if it was caught in HD and sent to espn and the likes. Ok, Im done.

Will also trying to make a statement after yesterdays round, a respectable 6 down thru 12. Glad to see he kept his head up!

He has at least 1 bird on the back and no bogeys according to his Instagram.

Also, whats the course record? Colglazier is -9 through 11 with 3 pars, 7 birds and an eagle, hes got to be on pace to at least tie.

Oh and one more mini rant, if your not going to provide coverage, at least fix your live scoring so its accurate and live.

Climo with a 49.

How long ago was that? It's pretty tough to compare when the course is so different (ropes tighter, new elevated pins)from then (probably 2007?)

Paul also shot a 52 a couple years ago, I believe.