• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 US Masters in Charlotte

Any info on where to find who is playing when? First major tournament that I'd like to go spectate, so pardon for the noob question.

I would like to go watch at Bradford tomorrow, as it's my understanding the Pro Masters will be playing there tomorrow. All that I can find is that they will start play at 8am.

Again, sorry for the rookie question, but I'd love to watch the "big names" like Climo, Shultz and McCray throw

They start play at 8am. Lead card will start on hole 1 at 8. Second round will be around 1130-1230 depending one the speed of the first round

Thanks for the help. Seemed like a decent turn out, and a healthy group following the lead card. Also cool to see Wysocki hanging around spectating

I was able to follow the lead for 1-12, then got to watch McCray, Reading Todd and a few others tee off on 16.

Fun stuff

Youngins

Had a Big Jerm and Wysocki sighting today at the U.S. Masters. Fortunately the officials caught and carded them--they were too young to play!

I missed Big Jerm! Bummer...

Unfortunately I'm not able to make it to either Bradford or Nevin today to watch, but it looks like there's a battle for the Grand Masters win at Bradford!

How about Ben Shinn (aka ShinBone11) giving Renaissance Park a 0.5 rating based on his round(s) at the Masters Championship? Even resident troll-reviewer Redneck Machismo didn't even give the course that low of a rating.

Thoughts?

How about Ben Shinn (aka ShinBone11) giving Renaissance Park a 0.5 rating based on his round(s) at the Masters Championship? Even resident troll-reviewer Redneck Machismo didn't even give the course that low of a rating.

Thoughts?

Wow. I've never played Renny and don't know it, but it sounds like this guy got his a** kicked, and now wants to blame the course for his poor play, obviously. What a whiner.

I was pretty bummed with Renny myself, and my review shows it, but I realize it's worth more than a .5 rating...

Someone is a little salty

Thoughts?

Bwahaha! It's a terrible review, rating notwithstanding.

Had a Big Jerm and Wysocki sighting today at the U.S. Masters. Fortunately the officials caught and carded them--they were too young to play!

Maybe they'll be at Putting League tomorrow night. Big Jerm is a regular and it would be really cool if Ricky showed as well. Random draw in Charlotte means you could paired up with some sweet talent!

Thoughts?

I wish I could thumbs down that 100 more times. I knew when I saw it it was a salty player from the tourney. His Kilbourne review sucked too, but at least he gave that one a somewhat reasonable rating

I wish I could thumbs down that 100 more times. I knew when I saw it it was a salty player from the tourney. His Kilbourne review sucked too, but at least he gave that one a somewhat reasonable rating

Maybe he played Kilbourne better?? :rolleyes:

Latest posts