• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Am Worlds - Madison, Wi

Thanks for posting the link to the schedule, Chuck. As Pbmercil posted, whether or not a division plays semis depends on if there are at least 16 players (it is minimum of 16, not more than 16). Based on current caps, the divisions that would have semis are all of the men's divisions (except legends), advanced women, and the top two junior boys divisions. Advanced Masters Women and MJ3 could reach that mark if their capacity is increased a little bit if other divisions don't fill. Also remember that any division with at least four players will have a Final 9 on Saturday, even if they aren't large enough to hold semis. Divisions that have finals but no semis will likely start the finals while semis are still finishing up (late morning to lunch time). The Final 9 will be holes 19-27 at Vallarta-Ast (Token Creek), while semis that take place at V-A only use holes 1-18.

I managed to ATTEMPT to submit my registration twice, no luck. Now I can't get the page reloaded.

Good thing I have a 11:30 am tee time tomorrow for the KC Wide Open. I have some time to stay up.

Just go to bed guys. I'm sure there will be plenty of spots in the morning

We're sorry, DiscGolfScene.com is experiencing technical difficulties due to high traffic. We'll be back up as soon as possible.

Got to the actual registration page...then got this.

We're sorry, DiscGolfScene.com is experiencing technical difficulties due to high traffic. We'll be back up as soon as possible.
is what I got so far

Got to the actual registration page...then got this.

Yup same here. The crappy thing is I stayed late at work cuz we have much better internet. Now I'm stuck cuz i don't want to miss my shot

I'm going to be drunk by the time this loads.

No doubt. It'd be one thing if it started during the day....but people stay up late for this ****. They knew they were going to get slammed...super weaksauce.

The worst part was, I would get the registration screen again, fill it out, and then it would die again when I went to check-out.

The worst part was, I would get the registration screen again, fill it out, and then it would die again when I went to check-out.

You got much further than I did. All I got was that same Were Sorry message and can't connects.

Latest posts