• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Brent Hambrick Memorial Open NT Presented by Discraft

I cant believe they still use those old janky baskets for this event...

Fund raising will begin after the BHMO. Since it is a charity event, they didn't want to raise funds for two things simultaneously.

For those who complain, take this as a hint for you to help out however you can.

Stopped by to watch a few holes, no odor was apparent.

Anyone know the reasoning for changing some of the pins tomorrow? I'm guessing it's to try helping with some of the backups

Fund raising will begin after the BHMO. Since it is a charity event, they didn't want to raise funds for two things simultaneously.

For those who complain, take this as a hint for you to help out however you can.

Stopped by to watch a few holes, no odor was apparent.

I asked Paul Jay, when I was up there for the ice bowl this year, if they had a basket fund I could donate too. He said they were working on it. I'd be more than happy to donate a few bucks.

20th Annual BHMO. Tomorrow's pin locations are the original course, in honor of Brent.

Did you hear this from the TD or people involved in running the tournament? Just curious and want to confirm. (makes some intuitive sense considering it's basically across-the-board shorter pins.)

I asked Paul Jay, when I was up there for the ice bowl this year, if they had a basket fund I could donate too. He said they were working on it. I'd be more than happy to donate a few bucks.

I would donate too. I really like that course/park. :thmbup:

Did you hear this from the TD or people involved in running the tournament? Just curious and want to confirm. (makes some intuitive sense considering it's basically across-the-board shorter pins.)

I'm a member of the Flyers and know all the guys running the tourney. Hopefully that works for you.

;)

We were just 1 stroke away from having the second card be completely Tennessee/North Carolina. Hell, 7 of the top 11 are TN, NC, and SC. And Will Schusterick is the #4 TN player after two rounds. Kinda interesting...

We were just 1 stroke away from having the second card be completely Tennessee/North Carolina. Hell, 7 of the top 11 are TN, NC, and SC. And Will Schusterick is the #4 TN player after two rounds. Kinda interesting...

SE > everywhere else in terms of disc golf?

Latest posts