• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Glass Blown Open

Live Streaming of GBO

Here are the direct links to each day's round. TBH, I am not sure on the start times quite yet for the lead card. Once I know more, I will post here and update the event times.

Thursday Round 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GP-gP4CKJk
Friday Round 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7kuKe2aQ_c
Saturday Round 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7hT6yMnfw

It should also be on DD's Facebook, DD's YouTube, & SmashBoxxTV's normal YouTube Live.

OH, and for those that enjoyed the SmashCutts that I did for the ProTour...

For the GBO, the SmashCutt will ONLY be for our Patreon supporters at any level.
http://www.patreon.com/smashboxxtv

Our Patrons will NOT get charged for this extra content. But you need to be a Patreon supporter at ANY level in order to get access to this bonus post-round edited cut.
Thanks to all of our supporters.

I've been down here since Friday and have not seen winds like there were today. I played Peter Pan this morning and the winds were gusty. Buy the time the rest of the group I'm with arrived at Municipal Golf Course, the winds were blasting to at least 45mph. Our group of 4 lost a combined total of 9 discs because of the winds. The water holes had white caps. It was crazy how the discs were flying. We all are hoping that they die down by the time the tournament starts. From what we can gather, the weather should be ok until Saturday.
Fingers crossed.

I see that MPO is playing Olpie this year! Should be interesting to see how they handle the peninsulas with gravel on them. Last year saw quite a few skips out into the water.

quick question about caddying; I will be coming down from KC to caddy for a buddy of mine. He is not throw in a big pool, so do I have to register as a volunteer w/the GBO? I have checked out their website, and double checked on the app (it is the same thing, really), but have found nothing. Hoping somebody here has a definite answer.

quick question about caddying; I will be coming down from KC to caddy for a buddy of mine. He is not throw in a big pool, so do I have to register as a volunteer w/the GBO? I have checked out their website, and double checked on the app (it is the same thing, really), but have found nothing. Hoping somebody here has a definite answer.
If your buddy is playing in an amateur division i think your good to go.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

If you are caddying, you're volunteering for (or you're paid by) an individual player, not for the tournament. Unless they're specifically asking players to register their caddies for some reason (which ostensibly would be your buddy's responsibility rather than yours), there's no need for you to do anything except be there for your player when/where he needs you.

Sorry if this has been answered already...What is this years players pack for GBO?

No details yet but from DD's instagram and snapchat feeds, it looks like the ams are getting a custom Commander bag at the very least. Sure there's plenty of goodies to go with it.

No details yet but from DD's instagram and snapchat feeds, it looks like the ams are getting a custom Commander bag at the very least. Sure there's plenty of goodies to go with it.

Yeah I've been seeing pictures of it on Facebook. Good grief that thing is ugly.

Pro panel= rehashing things that almost anyone in the disc golf community already knows about or have already seen or read a interview about.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

We got a red GBO designed Commander bag, your State Velcro tag, dri fit t-shirt, Harp disc, Caltrop disc, GBO hot stamp Criminal, GBO hat and pin, player necklace, glow Jr. Emac Truth and coupons for a pint glass from Radius Brewery

Wow, You got beer! And some other stuff.

Am players pack was disappointing compared to last year. Same bag just uglier and the apparel from last year was much better. Oh well still worth way more than the entry fee....once I finish selling the discs I will double the buy in.