• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 MPO Worlds - Augusta

Wonder who on the remaining Board wants to or is likely to become the new President? Unlikely they would vote one of the two new Board members as Prez, even if Decker is re-elected since he has been great as the primary financial expert on the Board.

In KMAC I trust.

It's common to see posters in forums and social media talk about JohnE's poor behavior. So it's not surprising at all that he would complain about the gallery.

Normally I would agree (I greatly dislike playing with easily distracted players) but at the point that John E was complaining he was still very much in the hunt for the title. It also happened 4 holes in a row...I would be a little miffed as well. Im not on his side on his whack-ass step putt, but I am on the distraction thing. He also wasn't being a dick about it.

There literally were branches touching the chains in 2015 Am worlds and 2016,2017 Bowling Green. I doubt it will be a tough review if the stuff I saw in 2015 wasnt addressed.

Sorry. I don't recall that in Kalamazoo. Tell me what course and which holes.

Mind blowingly, there was a U shaped OB when a straight line would have been fine, right in the middle of the fairway. This made it so his drive was in bounds for that small 10x10 U shape. These are the people that lead our sport. I couldnt believe they would mark OB in this fashion...then that 10ft peninsula of OB gave a player that threw a terrible shot a mark 300ft up the fairway.

However, the OB was marked before his throw. Had it not been marked that way, we don't know if Adam Hammes would have attempted the same route.

Latest posts