• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 USDGC

I was humbled tonight at the USDGC Players Meeting by being awarded the USDGC's Golden Rake award as volunteer of the year and honored in joining an elite group of volunteers. If at the tournament, say hi as I'll again be spotting on hole 9.

Congratz Tom! You do so much work around the area you deserve it!

maybe old news or missed the post.

distance comp was on tues it looks like. gesinger blasted one.. no one even close.. surprised really even though he is in the elite world group of top guns.

typical no video or anything...its a shame cause these are great videos to see form..

go figure...

maybe old news or missed the post.

distance comp was on tues it looks like. gesinger blasted one.. no one even close.. surprised really even though he is in the elite world group of top guns.

typical no video or anything...its a shame cause these are great videos to see form..

go figure...

Yeah, I too would've loved to watch this. Weird/annoying they don't want to shoot the distance competition... :\

Nut sure if it has been pointed out yet in this thread but I looked at the caddy book and noticed that hole 13, formerly 888, is drastically different.

Ok. I am stuck in an 8 hour meeting with a presenter that looks like Thor had a kid with a surfer dude. I need USDGC info. What does anyone have?

Ok. I am stuck in an 8 hour meeting with a presenter that looks like Thor had a kid with a surfer dude. I need USDGC info. What does anyone have?

go to discgolfworldtour.com -- Live scoring and some video. Dickerson leading at -6 thru 15 but Uli is starting hot with -5 after 9

go to discgolfworldtour.com -- Live scoring and some video. Dickerson leading at -6 thru 15 but Uli is starting hot with -5 after 9

Yeah. I got all of that. I can't watch the videos in the meeting, it would look bad. But I do see Dickerson lighting it up. I am just bored out of my skull.

I have changed my mind, this guy looks like a bad Hulk Hogan impersonator.

Yeah. I got all of that. I can't watch the videos in the meeting, it would look bad. But I do see Dickerson lighting it up. I am just bored out of my skull.

I have changed my mind, this guy looks like a bad Hulk Hogan impersonator.

there are only like 6 videos up anyway, not missing much.

Already 7 triples carded and 4 worse than that. I've never been the guy to snag a lot of birds, but keeping those off the card is pretty crucial. I can't imagine penciling a snowman at an event like that, it would wreck me!

Latest posts