• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Discraft Ace Race

JRW III

Double Eagle Member
Any returning Discraft Ace Race TDs hear anything from Discraft on the 2018 Ace Race? Usually we have received the email for early sign up by now.

I understand that Brian Sullivan passed away last fall. He was always my contact for Ace Race and seemed to be the one in charge. He was a great guy and always happy to help out, I am sure he will be missed. I expect they will have a later start than usual.

Al

I understand that Brian Sullivan passed away last fall. He was always my contact for Ace Race and seemed to be the one in charge. He was a great guy and always happy to help out, I am sure he will be missed. I expect they will have a later start than usual.

Al

I hope that does not mean the Ace Race is Canceled. It seems like more then just him was interested in the Ace Race so I hope that keeps going.

I got an email a week ago from Discraft to register for the Ace Race. Looks like general registration (new TDs) begins April 9th.

I never realized the ace race "season" was only August-October... the Pittsburgh one is coming up on the 12th, can't wait!