• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 USDGC

Damn, Big Jerm -7 through the front 9 today

Anyone know how or why Koling re-teed on hole 6 and saved his par from 371ft?

Nevermind. Udisc fixed it right after I posted this.

Last edited:
working sux. after 4 yrs of early retirement i started a new job this week. it really is gonna cut into my DG watching:) and now the anticipation is killing me HA HA! at least it's mon-thur with a 3 day weekend. enjoy.

Its the best live coverage being provided, even if its the 4th card:) Thank you!

I'm definitely enjoying it. It's a solid card too!

Makes me wonder if the evolution for Udisc is to have someone scoring and another person doing a live feed. This is coverage that we would not otherwise get to see.

Well then please tell me how much you enjoy stale toast!

Oh, love it. Especially if the bread was a little moldy, the green steaky kind. Then after you run it through the toaster, you point a humidifier at it so it gets kind of soggy, none of that crisp toast stuff.

Once the toast is properly seasoned, you don't use butter, lard is the stuff. Layer on about three or four tablespoons worth (comes out to a quarter inch). It helps if you warm up the lard before you use it, so it is semi-liquid and has streaks of solid fat, nummy.

Some folks like to use marmalade, but I go for an extra layer of vegemite. It's the crap that they scrape out of beer vats, once the beer has been downed. It's really nasty smelling and tasting. If you go to Austraila and they offer you the vegemite, ask for the shrimp off the barby, much better. Anyway, spread that vegemite on there, being careful not to push the lard off the edges, wouldn't want to lose any of that yummy goodness now.

Well, not sure why you wanted something about stale toast, but there you have it. No accounting for taste. Oh look, the post-production vids from USDGC are done. Gotta go!

After two rounds there's a mess of people 20 to 87 over par. Out of curiosity, does this have a noticeable impact on the round rating of someone shooting 10 or more strokes under par?

After two rounds there's a mess of people 20 to 87 over par. Out of curiosity, does this have a noticeable impact on the round rating of someone shooting 10 or more strokes under par?
Propagators who shoot more than 60 points below their rating that round are not used as props in the SSA calculation so those piling on penalties won't impact the ratings. However, if the penalties for remaining propagators shooting scores within their normal expected range is significant, the SSA will be "artificially" boosted providing a boost in the ratings of those shooting well.