• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2020 Ledgestone Discs

I am guessing it will be the 2019 tour series plastic and not the 2020, correct? It would be robbing the wind out of the 2020 discs elsewise

Unless they release the full tour series before then. They used 2019 tour series this past year so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the 2020 blend.

Pretty cool they are utilizing some of the underutilized molds like the Stalker, Tracker, and XL. Wish there was something done with the Avenger SS, always thought that was a solid driver, had a couple of them in the bag over the years, good bomber disc for an average joe.

Pretty cool they are utilizing some of the underutilized molds like the Stalker, Tracker, and XL. Wish there was something done with the Avenger SS, always thought that was a solid driver, had a couple of them in the bag over the years, good bomber disc for an average joe.

I might have to get some Big Z XL as I currently have an old ESP for OS Stalker Duties. I wonder if the mold then would be too OS more Z XL and if so then it might be a nope as to get 2 of them for back up on the ESP XL.

I have a suspicion that Discraft is actually listening in on our conversations here and actually giving hardcore players some love. Even if it is limited runs, PVC based discs break in slower than PE, so a stack of 3 should last several years.

Just to answer the question on the Tour Series plastic we are releasing: we are using the 2019 ESP tour series plastic for the 20202 releases. That was an unexpected surprise that Discraft allowed me to do.

Also, I believe Discraft is working to make Colorshift plastic slightly different/better than we have seen in the past.

I want 4 or 5 of them (haven't decided on the Cryztal Flx Zone), but they are spread out and I want ones that can be thrown (TS ESP and Big Z Wasp, Swirly Ti Stalker). The colorshift Comet might be a hanger but I'll wait and see before I buy one.

Just to answer the question on the Tour Series plastic we are releasing: we are using the 2019 ESP tour series plastic for the 20202 releases. That was an unexpected surprise that Discraft allowed me to do.

Also, I believe Discraft is working to make Colorshift plastic slightly different/better than we have seen in the past.

Interesting. I wonder how it will turn out.

I'm most intrigued to see how the Ti swirls will turn out compared to ESP swirl. Zones, and bangers for sure have my immediate interest.

I might have to get some Big Z XL as I currently have an old ESP for OS Stalker Duties. I wonder if the mold then would be too OS more Z XL and if so then it might be a nope as to get 2 of them for back up on the ESP XL.

XL was another one I had back in the day, just like the Avenger SS I had them in ESP FLX, I thought that plastic was the best thing about Discraft, unless you just got a run of Star plastic that came out gummy there was nothing else quite like it on the market. Guess I was in the minority, maybe they will bring some of that back one day as a special run.

XL was another one I had back in the day, just like the Avenger SS I had them in ESP FLX, I thought that plastic was the best thing about Discraft, unless you just got a run of Star plastic that came out gummy there was nothing else quite like it on the market. Guess I was in the minority, maybe they will bring some of that back one day as a special run.

The ESP FLX was a mistake and made for only 2-3 years but in 2008 you could only find ESP FLX not regular ESP. I have my mid 2007 ESP Impact and another two I bought later Impact and they are basically ESP FLX and same for a Buzz my brother has in his beginner persons bag. Yeah that was how the ESP XL got stopped being made and never started up again was due to the year in 2008 they only had ESP FLX. :(

I only have one ESP XL from mid 2007 before the mistake ESP that were ESP FLX but lucky the Z Stalker is a better disc I have about 6-7 backups for.

I prefer the Z FLX as that feels like the really Gummy runs of Champion but without the extra grip that Gummy Champion had, however the Ace race Impact ESP FLX works okay despite the top not being smooth.

Last edited:
Sorry SD86, but the name isn't stopping people running LE Roaches. Just bought this last week (trigger warning):
s-l1600.jpg

Ledgestone gave the Roach love in consecutive years, 2016 and 2017. Gotta spread it around to some other putters.

Sorry SD86, but the name isn't stopping people running LE Roaches. Just bought this last week (trigger warning):
s-l1600.jpg

Ledgestone gave the Roach love in consecutive years, 2016 and 2017. Gotta spread it around to some other putters.

That is one sexy bug.

Anyone have an update when they're dropping? Want to grab a Big Z Wasp/Swirly Ti Stalker for sure.

Anyone have an update when they're dropping? Want to grab a Big Z Wasp/Swirly Ti Stalker for sure.

Most retailers are saying the 7th for shipping of preorders (for that Wasp and a few others, at least.) I'm waiting on Swirly ESP Trackers.

If these fly around 0/3 to -1/3 I'm getting a stack. They did reference the last time they ran Trackers for Ledgstone though...hope these aren't as OS as those dinner plates:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tracker 2020ledgstone.JPG
    tracker 2020ledgstone.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 219
If these fly around 0/3 to -1/3 I'm getting a stack. They did reference the last time they ran Trackers for Ledgstone though...hope these aren't as OS as those dinner plates:

attachment.php

Nate confirmed they are not the 3.0 variant, these should fly like traditional trackers.

Latest posts