• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 NT and DGPT Schedules Announced

I've gotta say, maybe the best navigation signage I've ever seen at an event. You guys made it really hard to get lost, on a course that is really easy to get lost on if you're not familiar with all of the layouts, etc. Hats off to all the work that was done.

I hope the other park users and the park rangers will come around though, they were probably the rudest I've experienced at any event.

Aditionally I am planning on adding a 400 ish ft par 3 sidearm to replace hole 8 between the DGPT 14 and 15. Players and spectators will not have to cross the road or transition through the tennis courts. Replaces a must birdie with something that will create a little more drama. Adds a big sidearm or slow anny that the course is missing.

Thanks, I did the best I could with signage, I know it is an issue. Drives me crazy when people are just wandering around. I printed out, laminated, and mounted like 50 signs...YELLOW, just look up, sheesh.

Re: park staff - that will be resolved by next year. People in the park? Can't fix stupid or mean. Unfortunately the park doesn't border areas where people are used to being civil to each other. There is a lot of new management, I sent videos, so I will do my best to get as many amenities closed as possible AND post signs that say the basketball courts and tennis are closed that day. Tennis players wont enter...but the basketball folks.. it will probably piss them off even more. The signs would be posted where they walk in from the woods, so maybe they will just turn around.

Aditionally I am planning on adding a 400 ish ft par 3 sidearm to replace hole 8 between the DGPT 14 and 15. Players and spectators will not have to cross the road or transition through the tennis courts. Replaces a must birdie with something that will create a little more drama. Adds a big sidearm or slow anny that the course is missing.

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to come back, and I have total faith that things will be next level given adequate prep time.

...and yeah, there's nothing you can do about the park patrons. Some kid who was about 7 years old rode his skateboard (well, kinda, it was on grass) over to the spectating area by Hole 3's green and was calling one gentleman a "bitch" over and over, then threatened to shoot him.

I went up to that young buck and told him face to face that he was to be quiet, but I really wanted to grab his board and take him to find his mother...

That assumption would not be accurate.

FWIW. My understanding on how the 2020 season is going to work is that Jomez will NOT be paid for the NT events. But, will also NOT be paying for the NT events. It will be a net zero for the PDGA.

**I could be wrong on this, but it is what I am hearing.

FWIW. My understanding on how the 2020 season is going to work is that Jomez will NOT be paid for the NT events. But, will also NOT be paying for the NT events. It will be a net zero for the PDGA.

**I could be wrong on this, but it is what I am hearing.

Step in the right direction for sure.

Latest posts