• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

Paige might want to rethink that understable putter for approaches. But what an incredible anhyzer to the circle for Cat on 18, stabled out just enough. That was the winning throw. I've always hoped Cat would be at least a 2x so history more accurately reflected the battle that has gone on in FPO during this era.

Last edited:
Paige might want to rethink that understable putter for approaches. But what an incredible anhyzer to the circle for Cat on 18, stabled out just enough. That was the winning throw. I've always hoped Cat would be at least a 2x so history more accurately reflected the battle that has gone on in FPO during this era.

Paige is not really the person that rethinks things...her biggest weakness.

A short hyzer in wide open is to me the easiest throw in discgolf. . . i dont know what she had in mind on 18 but everything was of with that throw. . and it´s NOT a hard throw

Paige is not really the person that rethinks things...her biggest weakness.

A short hyzer in wide open is to me the easiest throw in discgolf. . . i dont know what she had in mind on 18 but everything was of with that throw. . and it´s NOT a hard throw

I know exactly what she had in mind. Throw her personally designed mold to win a WC. She really seemed to be forcing that Flippy putter on a lot of shots where it just didn't make sense, unless you think about the marketing aspects of it

I know exactly what she had in mind. Throw her personally designed mold to win a WC. She really seemed to be forcing that Flippy putter on a lot of shots where it just didn't make sense, unless you think about the marketing aspects of it

If that green disc was a Fierce than it was a stupid choice for that hyzer "hit the gate shot" . . .and the one on 18.

But she have always thrown that straight US approach...a much harder shot than to just spike a OS disc on a hyzer.

Let´s hope MPO will have a winner that gets the title after a GOOD round. . . not a winner that shoots a bad round but everyone else throws even worse like it was in FPO

I don´t know why. but i hope Brodie beats Drew

And just as i wrote that Brodie threw a birdy putt OB...

Last edited:
I'm curious to watch have the camaraderie on the lead card plays out. How loose or tight these guys will be. They all seem like pretty chill guys who get along well, but...

This ain't just any tourney round. So many players within just a few strokes only turns up the heat.

You're on our thing you notice on the FPO card is that missed opportunities an boss shots create a kind of tension where no one wants to talk.

But when people keep putting pressure on by making great shots, it's different. It's still pressure, but it's a much more positive vibe.

That's what I'm hoping for in MPO.

Last edited:
wow..nice throw Paul. . .straight as a rope, that disc did not move an inch left/right

As far as Doss and Val go, I believe that was a Steve Dodge homeboy hookup from when he was still involved.

I think it's fair to say Philo and Hannah both run circles around them?

Been meaning to ask, is Philo injured, or the commentary gig more consistent cash to not play? Or something else? He's 40 now, so planning on playing Master's Worlds instead?

Disagree on Hannah. I think Val is really very good at color commentary. I prefer Philo to Doss, but I think they make a good team.

Latest posts