• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 24-27

No thank you, I don't support youtubers who steal other people's footage.

If you want to get "hyped" watch these impressive shots from the 2021 Las Vegas Challenge

If you know of any of the creators from my video who have issues with this please let me know. I am under the impression all the creators featured in my video are fine with their content being used in this manner as there are a plethora of videos with similar content out there that are not being taken down for copyright violations.

I am not a 'youtuber', I have 3 subscribers and two of them are me. I just mixed a hype vid. All monetization from this video will go to whoever owns Avicii's music rights.

Keiti Tätte is unfortunately out as well. From her instagram:

"Things don't always go as planned and that's okay.
I won't make it to Las Vegas Challenge this year due to illness, but my season will start with Memorial Championship next week !
Good luck to all the players who start their season in Las Vegas or in Estonian Winter Championship !"

Don't want to "Nice!" this, but thanks for the info.

I hope he heals up quickly!

Likewise.

Appendixes are scary. No evolutionary function that I know of, just a random bomb in your belly that can go off at any time for no apparent reason.

Likewise.

Appendixes are scary. No evolutionary function that I know of, just a random bomb in your belly that can go off at any time for no apparent reason.

I thought they figured that out semi-recently? It's like a stomach bacteria backup drive or something?

DGN site seems to be down now, FPO round 1 is live on YouTube

Well.....I will make an educated guess, that the PDGA blasting out an email, encouraging PDGA membership to sign up for a limited free DGN package this morning, is most of the reason for the crash?

The PDGA email tell it's membership, that some DGN broadcasts are included for free as part of the membership. It gives step by step links to DGN, to register on their site. Not a great business decision to do this on the opening day of broadcasting. Foreseeable consequences.

I would be happy to be wrong, but it seems like more than coincidence.

Well.....I will make an educated guess, that the PDGA blasting out an email, encouraging PDGA membership to sign up for a limited free DGN package this morning, is most of the reason for the crash?

The PDGA email tell it's membership, that some DGN broadcasts are included for free as part of the membership. It gives step by step links to DGN, to register on their site. Not a great business decision to do this on the opening day of broadcasting. Foreseeable consequences.

I would be happy to be wrong, but it seems like more than coincidence.

I think it was bigger than just DGN - check out the spike for Vimeo reports starting at 11:20 today: https://downdetector.com/status/vimeo/

I know of Vimeo, but can't say I'm familiar with the quality of their platform.

Aka if the DGN subscriber base keeps growing will Vimeo have issues with a reliable feed? Didn't the feed drop in the middle of one of the events late last year because Vimeo saw a spike in connections and thought they were being attacked?

Looks like Cat took offense to not being on the feature card and came out swinging!! She seems so invigorated with her new bag, I think she's going to have a fantastic year!!

I know of Vimeo, but can't say I'm familiar with the quality of their platform.

Aka if the DGN subscriber base keeps growing will Vimeo have issues with a reliable feed? Didn't the feed drop in the middle of one of the events late last year because Vimeo saw a spike in connections and thought they were being attacked?

Vimeo has 200 million users and did nearly 200 million in revenue last year. A very small disc golf community will not mess with Vimeo.