• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Mid America Open

Right on. Some of the fairways are kind of random. Do like me a good woodsy DG course though

Harmony Bends is an amazing course. It's great to see (almost) an entire tourney here. I feel like it's been awhile since that's happened. Much better than the Albert Oakland hybrid :sleep:

Harmony Bends doesn't need any TLC. They need to pray for dry weather.

anyone who has played hb knows the fairways are absolutely not random

biggest course problem is the well documented flooding and standing water

Harmony Bends is an amazing course. It's great to see (almost) an entire tourney here. I feel like it's been awhile since that's happened. Much better than the Albert Oakland hybrid :sleep:

Last year was played entirely at HB, 2 years ago was the late switch to AO due to rain/flooding.

Had a brief moment to meet Kona/Colten while they stayed in the area last week and I asked them why they weren't at MAO playing that awesome course. The uncertainty of the weather and chances of not playing the course are why they decided not to worry about trying to make it there.

Had a brief moment to meet Kona/Colten while they stayed in the area last week and I asked them why they weren't at MAO playing that awesome course. The uncertainty of the weather and chances of not playing the course are why they decided not to worry about trying to make it there.
You're making our resident creeper (Shallows) jealous.

She prob knew she would hit enough trees for 2 tournaments at NWB

Latest posts