• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

24 Degrees

Played last FRI it was 35deg and sunney,very little wind. Had a great time with some guys I meet up with. For fear of snaping a disc Ill play an open cource. Havnt had a chance to play in snow yet. I got to hand it to you guys in sub freezing air with snow. This week end will be in the mid to high 40s Ill be playing as much as I can.

30 and very windy today. It was a blast. Not the best golf I played, but better then sitting in the inlaws basement. The weekend is calling for the 50's.

Yes,Will and my brother in law. Playing Basil this morning about 9am. Is 30 degrees out now, heat wave.

Nice! I have all weekend off, and will be throwin' quite a few! Heatwave is right! 50* on Friday!!!

In the upper thirties for the next two days but it is raining. Would almost prefer it to be ten degrees cooler so the drizzle would be more an occasional snow flake. I would be far dryer and have a better grip on the discs. Saturday, however, is going to be clear but in the low teens. In fact the whole next week is back in the freezer. 2010 has been just giant FU to me.

The only good thing about the rain is that it is beating down the snow and packing it in. This will make it harder for the discs to penetrate too deep and make them impossible to find. For the last month it has been basically knee high fluff, making the tell-tale signs of a disc really hard to see. I have five discs in the car all ribboned up in case I do not have an hour to spare looking for a lost disc.

Latest posts