• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

287 courses in Wisconsin

Florida is flat. Terribly, boringly flat. Makes for crappy disc golf.

Yeah, its a trade-off. The winter weather there is very nice, and Tampa, Daytona and Miami are much more interesting than, say, Cincinatti, Akron or Columbus. :|

Seriously, though, Wisconsin is one of my dream tours, a long 2-3 weeks, to include some of Michigan too.

Totally agree... Wisco seems to have a lot of destination worthy courses. :thmbup:

... just glad I'm not a dairy cow. :thmbdown:

Yeah, its a trade-off. The winter weather there is very nice, and Tampa, Daytona and Miami are much more interesting than, say, Cincinatti, Akron or Columbus. :|

Yeah, but Cleveland makes up for it. :gross:

Not too sure about calling Miami "interesting". Though I haven't been there in over 15 years.

Best bumper sticker i have ever seen, "Visit Wisconsin. Come smell our dairy air"

A quote Brian Cummings would use anytime he talked about the Wisconsin crew or tournaments back in the middle/late 90's.......

Yeah, but Cleveland makes up for it. :gross:

Not too sure about calling Miami "interesting". Though I haven't been there in over 15 years.

Miami is very interesting, and the areas disc golf has improved greatly in the last 15 years. For disc golf in FL I would go with Tampa though.

if you mark : Permanent, seasonal, and practice in course types you get:

Wisconsin :318 total

California : 317 total

pretty close right there

if you mark : Permanent, seasonal, and practice in course types you get:

Wisconsin :318 total

California : 317 total

pretty close right there

So if WI was Cali sized we'd have....(163,696 sq. mi / 65,498 sq. mi) x 318 courses = 794.7 courses. :D

I added that HS course...stumbled across it while bagging another course. It was literally across the street.

i have yet to have that happen to me. While driving, my head always peaks over into park like spaces in hopes of spotting a basket.

California has its unlisted courses, too. There is one that I need to make sure to get pictures next time I am nearby. Another, I'm not sure should be added because it maybe "undercover."

The northwest section is totally flat, but the other 2/3rds has some elevation, even have some Appalachian hills in the south east.

The middle part of Florida is also surprisingly hilly. The coastal areas are definitely flat for the most part.

Lake County north of Orlando:

the-hills-of-minneola.jpg

Latest posts