• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Annual 3 Park Throwdown Norman, OK Apr.3

okiebullgod

Eagle Member
2nd Annual THREE-PARK THROWDOWN in Norman, OK

April 3 – 4, 2010

Play all three Norman parks for huge payouts, cash and prizes!

Juniors: $35 Rules at 8:30 a.m.
Novice: $40 at Griffin Park
Amateur: $50
Advanced: $60 Pre-registration
Open: $70 at Popeyes in Norman
(405) 364-2711

Easter egg hunt at each course for extra prizes!
Unbelievable player's pack!
4-keg afterparty for all players over 21!
Raffle items include an LCD TV, Mini-fridge, several baskets, and more!

Players will be selecting their own plastic for their players packs! There is a pretty big selection of CFR and TFR discs for the players to choose from, plus a seriously sweet stamp courtesy of Josh Crain of Think Ink Tattoos, so it should be pretty cool!
The afterparty is sponsored by Budweiser and Miller, so the beer will be quality! Also, it looks like the afterparty will be catered as well, though with barbecue or some amazing Mexican food, I don't know.

There will be $1000 added cash for the pros, and some pretty sick raffle items for the golfer who has everything already!

And of course all women and juniors get fat payouts no matter where they place!

And this is just the beginning....
This is the first leg of the Sooner Series, which will include the Three-Park Throwdown, the 32nd Annual Norman Pro/Am, and the State championship. The Series will have a huge payout at the end, more details to come.

Weekend after Duncan Lake and since Duncan is the $HIT I will be there instead but I will see you this weekend

More Info:

April 3 – 4, 2010

Play all three Norman parks for huge payouts, cash and prizes!

Juniors: $35 Rules at 8:30 a.m.
Novice: $40 at Griffin Park
Amateur: $50
Advanced: $60 Pre-registration
Open: $70 at Popeyes in Norman
(405) 364-2711

Easter egg hunt at each course for extra prizes!
Unbe...lievable player's pack!
4-keg afterparty for all players over 21!
Raffle items include an LCD TV, Mini-fridge, several baskets, and more!

Players will be selecting their own plastic for their players packs! There is a pretty big selection of CFR and TFR discs for the players to choose from, plus a seriously sweet stamp courtesy of Josh Crain of Think Ink Tattoos, so it should be pretty cool!
The afterparty is sponsored by Budweiser and Miller, so the beer will be quality! Also, it looks like the afterparty will be catered as well, though with barbecue or some amazing Mexican food, I don't know.

There will be $1000 added cash for the pros, and some pretty sick raffle items for the golfer who has everything already!

And of course all women and juniors get fat payouts no matter where they place!

And this is just the beginning....
This is the first leg of the Sooner Series, which will include the Three-Park Throwdown, the 32nd Annual Norman Pro/Am, and the State championship. The Series will have a huge payout at the end, more details to come.

If Im still F'ed up I might make this one instead. Only time will tell

I played Lions yesterday and it is incredible how much work they have done. Several drainage trenches were dug or improved. There is wood mulch at almost every tee.

The biggest change is for #11. The basket has been moved away from the fence, now that houses are going up there. Also, the forest in front of the tees has been cleared a bunch. This hole plays a lot different now!!!

This weekend! Yes, hole 11 has moved, it's more of a short spike hyzer now. There are several other changes that will need to be made as the neighborhood behind the park grows. The current location of the 11 basket will either be moved later this year or the tee will be. I believe 12 is going to change within the year as well. Hope to see everybody in Nompton town this weekend.

Budweiser and Miller sponsored party at Jake Christian's Saturday night. Bring discs, he had some lit up baskets last year. The free drinks are worth the entry, and the discs are sweet.
threeparkdisc.jpg

CFR TL (green) and Katana's (blue), as well as Teebirds, Sidewinders, Bosses, etc.

Latest posts