• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3-4 lightweight premi Legacy discs kinda free random drawing winners

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So since I have kids legacy always hooks me up with there 130-145 discs in all there molds for my kids to beat the crap out of and test. So I have extras I do not need and legacy said I could give them away to some DGCR people. So this is what I am going to do. I have two test pro plastic ghosts, pinnacle rampage, and a pinnacle clutch in these lightweight premi weight. If you post in this thread between now and say midnight on October 1st, so pretty much anytime in September you will have a chance to win. All I ask is for 3 dollars to ship it to you. U send me 3 dollars if you win and I send you the disc.

Ghost (test pro plastic) white
Ghost (test pro plastic) brown
Pinnacle clutch blue
Pinnacle rampage cloudy

All between 130-145 in weight

Yes please!

Can I just buy the Rampage? :D;)

I'm down, I have three kids too, 6m, 9m, 12f. Bought my first Cannon today, pearly pink, and I can't wait to test it tomorrow...

I'm down, I have three kids too, 6m, 9m, 12f. Bought my first Cannon today, pearly pink, and I can't wait to test it tomorrow...

Those pearly cannons are so stable compared to the icon ones, if you decide you want to get a lighter weight cannon in pinnacle let me know and icon cannons are now available in light weights. I think the icon will be much more understable

Every manly man on here tried Blizzard, why can't you people just admit you want some light stuff to throw:)

I'll bite! Can't wait to PayPal you!

Latest posts