• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3-4 lightweight premi Legacy discs kinda free random drawing winners

This rampage was working good for my 5 year olds forehand. It wasn't to stable so she could really lay into it. Hence premi kids discs. I received a few of these lightweight ones that were stable, but also very rigid. I figured the discs I sent out needed to be throwable for kids. I might do another free drawing for the rigid one next month once I send out all the legacy test stuff out.

Sooo . . . holy flip-freaking-tastic.

PLH is lower than a bulimics self-esteem.

On my very first throw it went maybe 150' and started to barrel roll like an Epic. Told myself to chill the **** out, throw it smooth, and let the lack of weight do the work. Got it out maybe 250' before the same thing happened - they both actually ended up pulling a 180 while rolling and coming back towards me. I tried bending the rim up on the outside like you would do to an Epic/DX disc that got bashed by a tree (to increase stability), but that didn't help either. Even tried skying a VERY nose up hyzerflip but in the end it was a roller anyway:|

Tossed a low power standstill approach shot just out of curiousity, sure enough it was lazer straight for the entire 120' flight. May become an ultra-utility for me but as sexist as this sounds, it's most likely going in my "daughter/female" pile. No significant other at the moment and my daughter is only 2, so I can't actually give it to anyone, hence the female comment.

And yes I've throw my fair share of Blizzard discs [successfully], so no it wasn't my form for all the haters lol

^^^I'm still thrilled you did this, and it was completely worth the $3 shipping, I guess it was more "the little kid in me" got disappointed. Either way, thank you and the Rico's again!

Oh, and a stable/rigid/lightweight Rampage sounds absolutely lovely:)