• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3-4 lightweight premi Legacy discs kinda free random drawing winners

I have the winners, I will post them later.

Post numbers 5, 99, 22, 58, and 87 were drawn

This is the first time I've ever won a drawing for anything in my 23 years of being on this planet.

Lion, are you just randomly mailing discs to us or how is it decided who gets what? :popcorn:

Ok, let's do this. In order of who was drawn first. Please message me your top two choices and your address once you PayPal me 3 dollars for shipping to [email protected]. Thanks

All winners were messages.

I mailed the first three out today, I will get the last two out tomorrow.

Thanks again Lion! I received my opaque white/pearl Rampage today:thmbup: Won't be able to get out and throw it until Monday, but for anyone who is curious here she is next to a First Run [Pinnacle]:

8061580200_8e2c78bd42_c.jpg

Sooo . . . holy flip-freaking-tastic.

PLH is lower than a bulimics self-esteem.

On my very first throw it went maybe 150' and started to barrel roll like an Epic. Told myself to chill the **** out, throw it smooth, and let the lack of weight do the work. Got it out maybe 250' before the same thing happened - they both actually ended up pulling a 180 while rolling and coming back towards me. I tried bending the rim up on the outside like you would do to an Epic/DX disc that got bashed by a tree (to increase stability), but that didn't help either. Even tried skying a VERY nose up hyzerflip but in the end it was a roller anyway:|

Tossed a low power standstill approach shot just out of curiousity, sure enough it was lazer straight for the entire 120' flight. May become an ultra-utility for me but as sexist as this sounds, it's most likely going in my "daughter/female" pile. No significant other at the moment and my daughter is only 2, so I can't actually give it to anyone, hence the female comment.

And yes I've throw my fair share of Blizzard discs [successfully], so no it wasn't my form for all the haters lol

Latest posts