• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 3 unthrown 2010 MDGO MI State Champ discs for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscgoInferno

picture.php

TRADE PENDING thank you all for the interest.

I would like to trade these discs. All are unthrown. The first disc is 178gr, the second 177, the third 177+. All are ESP BUZZZ's

Looking for FLX Buzzz's 177gr
ESP Nate Doss Surges 171-172gr
Z Putt'Rs 175 and up
ESP Tracker 171-172gr
FLX XL 171-172gr

Would like new for new, but willing to hear offers. I don't collect and these discs should go to someone who will display them or throw em.

Last edited:
I saw those Michigan state champ discs at Whitehall a month or so ago. VERY cool in person. Far cooler than the picture gives credit for...

I've got a FLX buzz at home - I'll check the weight and get back to you. What, in addition to that, can I do to make this trade happen? Sadly I don't have any other discs on your wants list. let me know

I am not looking to break the group up. I paid for the second disc just so I would have the set. I was never going to throw them, maybe just once if I were to keep em, but my wife will not let me hang em on the wall. They give her the creeps.

I have sent out a few messages. All offers are being considered, but those discs listed are really what I am after.

I could also go for a 177 FLX Drone or a 171-172 Predator.

Surges and Predators I've got. Check out my For Sale thread that's stickied at the top of the Marketplace and let me know if you'd throw any of that.

We have a winner (this guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts