• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4:20pm Saturday Afternoon...

Frank-Flyer

Birdie Member
Thats what time it is, and I keep updating to see new posts and there are none. :( I guess everyone's out having awesome rounds of golf while Im stuck at work haha. I guess this is just a pity thread. Share stories of how you've missed out of a gread day of golf cause of work... then i wont feel so alone! :thmbup:

I didn't get to play today because I was holed up in my bunker waiting for the apocalypse.

Just kidding, I was at a movie with the kids.

At 4:20 PM (EST) I was out on the course. :)

Now I'm at home getting ready to do some work on the car and do some yard work...

I didn't get to play today because I was holed up in my bunker waiting for the apocalypse.

Just kidding, I was at a movie with the kids.

haha you and half the world... crazy people.

But missing DG to take the kids to a movie is ok. I gotta work! lol:(

Ive been on the course since 3:30. Still playing. Btween rounds now eating burger king. first time I've had a day like this in awhile and loving it.

I've been at work all day. I actually woke up at 7 this morning to help with my parents' yard sale. Then I was at my actual job until 4:00. I'm about to go hit the course right now though. Gotta love this time of year. There's at least 2.5 hours of solid day light left.

But missing DG to take the kids to a movie is ok. I gotta work! lol:(

It wasn't all fun. I had to replace my mailbox post as well. The wife tied the dog to the old one, and 20 seconds later it was lying in the yard :doh:

At least I bought the kind of concrete that you don't have to pre-mix.

well i probly could have gotten a humid round in early this morning before work... but i was up til like 3:30 watchin LOST... that show is addicting

It wasn't all fun. I had to replace my mailbox post as well. The wife tied the dog to the old one, and 20 seconds later it was lying in the yard :doh:

At least I bought the kind of concrete that you don't have to pre-mix.

either it was really old or you got a big dog.. lol

well i probly could have gotten a humid round in early this morning before work... but i was up til like 3:30 watchin LOST... that show is addicting

As someone who watched Lost when it originally aired from episode 1 on I have this to day: Enjoy the journey because the destination sucks

I wasnt throwing for once decided to play some pick up basketball. I guess street ball doesnt allow boxing out as some guy tried to call fouls on me. Im like sorry I play basketball not street ball and that my friend is legal. After two games I was spent need to play something other than golf every now and then.

I worked my part time job as a soccer referee this morning and got two rounds in at the local course :D

I had two soccer games for a tourney, in the rain and hardly got to play at all. Now i have to write and revise a bunch of crap for school. No DG for me this weekend. :(

4:20 PDT. I too am stuck at work until 8, then I get to go to my other part time job. No Flingee today.

Just a great day

Today couldn't have gone better for me out on the course. It was first off 75 sunny, little to no humidity, and a slight breeze. A perfect day for dg. I played 2 rounds today. First round, went +4, second round, i went +1. I'd have to say it was a great day for me. +1 is the best I have shot at my home course, schenley in pittsburgh. :)

I also found a star destroyer, called the number on the back, and didn't really get a solid reply. The number was apparently the kid's mom and she didn't really understand what i meant when I stated I had the destroyer. So I guess that disc is mine... I'll give another call tomorrow, but if no one answers, I think it's safe to say its mine.

Well I guess I just kind of rambled. But feel free to post about your great day on the course, or how you wish you could play today. ;)